AFT meeting with CEO | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT meeting with CEO

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
IJN":2y74tvo5 said:
How can anyone take the AFT seriously with that cretin at the helm? Still, I suppose some people like to read about this non event of a meeting.

What 'power' or 'influence' these people have these days is beyond me but no doubt they think they have.

I do wonder whether they'll attempt to cock up the Fan's Assembly like they did the PASB, but I assume Tony has forgotten all out the dirty tactics now he's in with the people he used to rub up against.

This ... with bells !

May 8, 2011
IJN":1egsc2o9 said:
How can anyone take the AFT seriously with that cretin at the helm? Still, I suppose some people like to read about this non event of a meeting.

What 'power' or 'influence' these people have these days is beyond me but no doubt they think they have.

I do wonder whether they'll attempt to cock up the Fan's Assembly like they did the PASB, but I assume Tony has forgotten all out the dirty tactics now he's in with the people he used to rub up against.

According to the AFT website Bob Foale is chairman, I thought a new one was elected in December?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sadly Bob Foale is no longer in charge.

Don't expect the website to be updated anytime soon, they have to have a series of meetings to decide the wording.

May 8, 2011
IJN":2lzcme4u said:
Sadly Bob Foale is no longer in charge.

Don't expect the website to be updated anytime soon, they have to have a series of meetings to decide the wording.

Just slightly ironic that one of the topics discussed was the Argyle website.

May 16, 2016
I'm not in the Trust and neither know or care about the people and politics involved. I can't see what is wrong with the brief notes of the outcome of the meeting.

Grandstand seating doesnt affect me but thanks for the info on the 3 Year Electronically updated ST Cards. Messes up my saddo collection a bit and I'll have to take better care of it in future !

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nothing at all GG.

We're all entitled to our opinion, and I voiced mine and will do any time I see reference to the AFT now.

Their 'Chairman' should not be in such a position for a myriad of reasons, some of them personal, but they are certainly free to post what they want on this site as long as it abides by the rules of the site.

People can voice their support freely.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
HC Green":19esoiki said:
IJN":19esoiki said:

According to the AFT website Bob Foale is chairman, I thought a new one was elected in December?

HC , I'm not sure when you checked, but I just have and you will note it is up to date https://www.argylefanstrust.com/mission/board-members/

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just wishful thinking probably. Andy Slyman as Chair. :facepalm:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
tonycholwell":x0863tet said:
dunlop":x0863tet said:
Tony sorry another question why are the names of the committee not published and what areas of the ground they cover.

Not all ST holders in fact the majority are not members of any fans groups who do they go to and discuss issues.

Hi Mike

It would appear from the notes that all Grandstand season ticket holders have/will be allocated their seat and will know as soon as February 2019. Of course, it will be up to everyone to either accept or reject. I have to be honest, I wasn't at the meeting so know only as much as you at this time.

Mike, which committee members and where?

Members of the Trust or even if they are not will have direct contact from the Club. The Trust can represent their members over details and policy. If you a e not a member I can only suggest you join or seek direct contact with the CEO. Mind, if everyone does that there may be a rather long queue.

Good luck.

Sorry Tony I was reading 2 different post ( I get a problem when I’m reading 1, it comes with experience) the committee quote was irrelevant.

May 8, 2011
tonycholwell":15db9cz2 said:
HC Green":15db9cz2 said:
IJN":15db9cz2 said:

HC , I'm not sure when you checked, but I just have and you will note it is up to date https://www.argylefanstrust.com/mission/board-members/

Used the link on GOS

https://www.argylefanstrust.com/

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
HC Green":3rcrtzar said:
tonycholwell":3rcrtzar said:
HC Green":3rcrtzar said:
IJN":3rcrtzar said:

Used the link on GOS

https://www.argylefanstrust.com/

Yep, it appears the same link as I gave and it is up to date.

Still, no harm done, I'd thought it extraordinary if GoS weren't up to date.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
dunlop":3gotzy0j said:
tonycholwell":3gotzy0j said:
dunlop":3gotzy0j said:
Tony sorry another question why are the names of the committee not published and what areas of the ground they cover.

Not all ST holders in fact the majority are not members of any fans groups who do they go to and discuss issues.

Hi Mike

It would appear from the notes that all Grandstand season ticket holders have/will be allocated their seat and will know as soon as February 2019. Of course, it will be up to everyone to either accept or reject. I have to be honest, I wasn't at the meeting so know only as much as you at this time.

Mike, which committee members and where?

Members of the Trust or even if they are not will have direct contact from the Club. The Trust can represent their members over details and policy. If you a e not a member I can only suggest you join or seek direct contact with the CEO. Mind, if everyone does that there may be a rather long queue.

Good luck.

Sorry Tony I was reading 2 different post ( I get a problem when I’m reading 1, it comes with experience) the committee quote was irrelevant.

Haha, a senior, senior moment. Catch up with you soon.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
HC, it appears the AFT News page had been updated following the AGM, sadly, the front page had not.

The Chairman has asked me to highlight this on this thread, he thanks you for your alertness no has arranged for it to be corrected asap.

Thanks.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
tonycholwell":39239w3u said:
HC, it appears the AFT News page had been updated following the AGM, sadly, the front page had not.

The Chairman has asked me to highlight this on this thread, he thanks you for your alertness no has arranged for it to be corrected asap.

Thanks.

Tony, the AFT contacts page still has Bob Foale as chairman, along with his email address.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
PL2 3DQ":a4nsttcq said:
tonycholwell":a4nsttcq said:

Thanks.

Tony, the AFT contacts page still has Bob Foale as chairman, along with his email address.

Thanks Posty, I have transmitted this on to those who can correct.