Have another look! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have another look!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol: :clap: :scarf:

m03QWZo.gif

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That corner of the pitch is jinxed for opposition defenders.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
He is an absolute joy to watch and we are so lucky to have him.
With the possible exceptions of CJ Hamilton at Blackpool and Joe Piggott at Wimbledon, of the teams we have played this season I haven't seen anyone as threatening as Danny Mayor.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
The local Doncaster press described it as "a slip". They are being very kind!

Jul 12, 2016
RKB":po4zdu9z said:
But it was? Mayor was in front of him and there was no contact.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Mayor hardly did anything there but just the very slight shift of the ball and the pace of movement of his body was enough to unbalance the defender. I do love seeing an Argyle player leave a defender flailing on the ground.

Nov 2, 2004
oldage":km4i137y said:
RKB":km4i137y said:

No slip there, he gets in a tangle trying to follow Mayor. At no point does he slip.

Dec 8, 2019
Big fan of DM but the guy literally just fell over. Not sure what the big fuss is. I fall over after a few too many pints too

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
simon1argyle":3qmmxkrb said:
Big fan of DM but the guy literally just fell over. Not sure what the big fuss is. I fall over after a few too many pints too
Exactly, I'm not sure if his studs got caught in the turf but in any event, Mayor was already past him and on the way to setting up the first goal. Perhaps we have a problem with algae at that end of the pitch again. Whatever, it was a brilliant run in behind by Mayor to put it a plate for Jephcott.

Has anyone got any footage of the 3 or was it 4 times that Mayor, with no defenders near him, mis-controlled the ball and ran it over the line for a goal kick?

Jul 12, 2016
ealinggreen":5e6tvudr said:
oldage":5e6tvudr said:
RKB":5e6tvudr said:

No slip there, he gets in a tangle trying to follow Mayor. At no point does he slip.
You need to go to Specsavers. 100% he slipped.

Jul 12, 2016
The Doctor":1a5sir36 said:
Mayor hardly did anything there but just the very slight shift of the ball and the pace of movement of his body was enough to unbalance the defender. I do love seeing an Argyle player leave a defender flailing on the ground.
I am an Argyle fan through and through but even the most biased fan has to admit the ground had more to do with the slip than anything Mayor did.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Mayor feinted to go back inside and then turned away, the defender bought the dummy, tried to change direction and slipped over. Subtle, brilliant and effective and ending in a great pass for the goal.