Have another look! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have another look!

Dec 8, 2019
So in summary, the guy lost his balance turning. He wasn't exactly bamboozled by step overs, cruyff turns and flicks

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jimsing":2y1gd8c5 said:
That needs to go onto Pasoti permanently, Ian!!

I used to use animated gifs at the top Jim BUT I was bollocked by the techies as it really slowed the site down mate. :oops:

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":2s5o3s9h said:
He 'slipped' eh?

You should have gone to Specsaves Oldy! :twisted:

MVxd6r5.gif
I still do not see it. The player is behind Mayor who is twisting and turning but lost his footing. The pitch ,wrong studs maybe but to applaud Mayor is unbelievable.

Jul 12, 2016
up_the_line":3w2eku2x said:
IJN":3w2eku2x said:
He 'slipped' eh?

MVxd6r5.gif

No no that footage must be fake footage. Mayor can't possibly have done anything good.
One assist and suddenly he's superman. Some fans have been brainwashed by the hype and started seeing things.

Jul 12, 2016
Ponty":yin08k7b said:
This "green tint" thing?

Aren't we all??
My understanding of a "green tint" is somebody who will rarely take an unbiased view on anything Argyle related. We all support Argyle but some fans are obsessed with some players and can see no wrong.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Baughly":31gvlht5 said:
oldage":31gvlht5 said:
IJN":31gvlht5 said:
He 'slipped' eh?

MVxd6r5.gif
I still do not see it. The player is behind Mayor who is twisting and turning but lost his footing. The pitch ,wrong studs maybe but to applaud Mayor is unbelievable.

What/who caused him to twist and turn which led to him losing his footing?

I heard it was Carey.

Jul 12, 2016
PlymOdi":1unghjgj said:
oldage":1unghjgj said:
IJN":1unghjgj said:
oldage":1unghjgj said:
IJN":1unghjgj said:
Did you play netball when you were a kid? :wave:
No refereed football.Next question. :wave:

That figures.

True because I can give a balanced unbiased view.

Now this, this is comedy gold.
Not funny.You wouldn't recognise unbiased because you are a prime example of being a green tint.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Which ever way you swing, what a wonderful thing to be able to do, debate who was the best number 10 over the last 4/5 years.

I think Carey was better for our team fractionally as he was very consistent and scored more but when Mayor is on it, he is sublime.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
IJN":170jf8a0 said:
Which ever way you swing, what a wonderful thing to be able to do, debate who was the best number 10 over the last 4/5 years.

I think Carey was better for our team fractionally as he was very consistent and scored more but when Mayor is on it, he is sublime.

Sums it up perfectly, both excellent but quite different in style.