Message to Neil Warnock........ | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

A

Anonymous

.......this is no reflection on Fletch, he knows what a hero he has been and how highly regarded he is, he knows that, he heard the applause he got when picking up his awards at the end of last season.

However, we've done threads like this one before, but usually after someone has left, this time we'll do it in an attempt to get someone to join us.

We've manage to get NW's contact details, so let's leave come and join us messages, on this, the most famous, the most powerful and the most watched and used Plymouth Argyle website.

Come on lads and lasses, leave your messages, to Neil Warnock.

You never know, he may be dithering, he may be sitting there, feeling unloved, his Mrs may be giving him an ear bashing to drop out of football.

Let's do it, let him know what we think he can do for our club.

Over to you, the best website fans in the UK (and I know, because I've been seeing the money come in over the last 13 months). Let's do it......................................

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Neil, your highly respected down here in Plymouth and it was a lovely touch when you came to the fans re-united match against Accrington and I enjoyed meeting you on that day. Your record speaks for itself, your a fantastic football manager and it would be wonderful if you put that into practice once again at Argyle. Its a decision you wont regret, we are the club with a positive future, an honest owner and superb staff. I'm sure we will welcome you back to home park and make you feel at home again.

Come on home Neil

:scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Make us stand tall again :scarf:

B

bizzay1

Neil, could you just come, have a look, see what you think, maybe make a couple of recommendations and point our lads in the right direction.

TA

(ps, I'll buy you the first pint at the fanfest :) )

Dec 7, 2006
Neil, if ever we needed you it's now! If ever the club needed a saviour it's now! If ever Argyle neede a feel-good injection it's now! By coming back to Home Park you'd achieve all three for us. PLEASE, HURRY BACK!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Come on Neil you know you want to! Even if it's only til the end of the season.

Also you could teach Fletcher whilst you're down here!

Come on down! (please) :scarf:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Ah, I get the idea now!

Neil - Come home! I wasn't even alive when you were at the pinnacle of your success here but your legacy still lives 15 years later which surely means something! It is fate that you will be our saviour!

C

Connor Clarke

Neil.

Sadly, I am not old enough to remember your first spell at Home Park, but there's something I do know- You are a fantastic manager, and just the person we need to save this proud football club, and keep us in the Football League. You can do it, you are the PERFECT man to save us. Even if its only for only 6 months...

Come home and save us from the trap of Non-League!

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Ian Newell":3d75hl7l said:
.......this is no reflection on Fletch, he knows what a hero he has been and how highly regarded he is, he knows that, he heard the applause he got when picking up his awards at the end of last season.

However, we've done threads like this one before, but usually after someone has left, this time we'll do it in an attempt to get someone to join us.

We've manage to get NW's contact details, so let's leave come and join us messages, on this, the most famous, the most powerful and the most watched and used Plymouth Argyle website.

Come on lads and lasses, leave your messages, to Neil Warnock.

You never know, he may be dithering, he may be sitting there, feeling unloved, his Mrs may be giving him an ear bashing to drop out of football.

Let's do it, let him know what we think he can do for our club.

Over to you, the best website fans in the UK (and I know, because I've been seeing the money come in over the last 13 months). Let's do it......................................

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Neil,

Please help us, we have been through so much and we now teeter on the brink of non league football, which is unthinkable for this proud club. Come to Plymouth and join the green army, together we can prevent a 3rd successive relegation.

:scarf:

G

GeorgePilgrim

Neil your a fantastic manager who's never done a bad job at any club you've been at. The Green Army will never forget that day at Wembley and we've always said we'd would love for you to come back if the opportunity ever occured. You would do a smashing job, as you always do.
Please Neil, Please. :nworthy:

G

goatsupreme

Neil

I have had the pleasure of meeting you on several occassions and you always make a point of mentioning how much you love the area and our club. The club needs a man to help us get out of this incredible mess other irresponsible manmen have created. Please come back, if only for 5 months and save this great club from oblivion. We need you, the club needs you, the area needs you.

I have never seen such a united outcry for one man to return to a football club. Please Mr Warnock, come save us.

J

jannerjoe

I'm not old enough to remember anything about the Final, apart from the massive warmth and joy i felt all day (and the sore cheeks the next day from too much smiling).

Dad tells me i cried the day you left, so come back, make the 20 year old and the 4 year old me both happy again