Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

G

Graham Cox

SOS Neil. Please save our failing club. You're probably the only one who can achieve it......please.

Nov 8, 2010
Neil you couldn't be at a club where you're more wanted.

Can't realistically see you wanting to come back, but if you did you'd be the most talked about manager in England and one of the most respected managers in recent times.

Save us Neil, you're our only hope!

Dear Mr Warnock.

I hope we can be persuade to consider a role Plymouth Argyle Football Club.
Your reputation and experience are highly rated and would be greatly appreciated by the fans. You should have seen the speed with which even the speculative question of your return galvanized the fanbase. Within hours thousands of fans had followed the discussion and hundreds had commented positively and excitedly. It is generally felt your presence at the club would inject much needed know-how. Please consider at least the possibility.
Thank you in advance.

B

big white

Neil ,sorry you got the sack at QPR along with MJ and KC ,I thought you were doing a good job in the toughest league in the world ,but the powers wanted something else .

I don't know what your personal relationship with Carl Fletcher was at Crystal Palace but you did us a huge favour loaning him to us , where he has become a true Argyle legend .As you know Argyle are in deep do do and require help ,so if its the right time we would really appriciate your help in any capacity .I know this would depend on a lot of conditions but time is not on our side .You know how Argyle fans feel about you , so just to get out from under the wifes feet or take the biggest challange in football on ,saving Argyle from Non League Football ,the fans would love to see you .

If it does't happen then I wish you nothing but the very best for you and your family in the future .

Football Needs Neil Warnock .

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Neil I wasn't old enough either to remember your spell here, however my opinion of you has always been that you're a top manager and would love to see you return here, you're the man who could bring the success back and take us back to where we deserve.
You're our only hope

Jun 28, 2004
Neil

What can I say that hasn't been said? You are a great man and have given me my best football memory in my life. Argyle winning at Wembley. You know that you have unfinished business at Home Park. Come back and finish it.
Come and reunite with the Green Army.

Chunks.

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
The timing of this your predicament means it was written in the stars for your return.

We need help, badly.

Any help you can give to save us from the drop will be forever appreciated ... just like the day you gave us at Wembley !

Mar 9, 2011
Neil … Plymouth Argyle does not deserve to be in the position we are in.

We have fought (and won) the biggest battle our club has ever been in and yet, here we are once again, worrying over yet another very concerning situation developing at our beloved club.

We desperately need some help to see our club moving forward once again and as you will see from the response of the Green Army, we couldn’t think of anything better we would love to see happen … than to have you return to Home Park, to give us the much needed boost we need.

PLEASE … The Green Army want you :thumbs: … Plymouth Argyle needs you :thumbs:

Come and join us to hear the biggest cheer you will ever have heard in your lifetime :scarf:

Come and witness (and be a part of) the commitment everyone connected to our club has … in wanting to see Plymouth Argyle rise once again :scarf: :scarf:

PLEASE … You know you want to really :greensmile:

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Please please please consider returning to Home Park Neil, this club, the fans the city needs you! You were never given the chance to finish what you had started and I would love to see you back at this special club. I know you can save us Neil I'm sure of it. If you can spare your time to keep us in the football league I'm sure you'll have the key to the city. We need you Neil more than you'll ever know.

Please come back and save us!

M

miniman1

Ian Newell":2a1o7qtt said:
.......this is no reflection on Fletch, he knows what a hero he has been and how highly regarded he is, he knows that, he heard the applause he got when picking up his awards at the end of last season.

However, we've done threads like this one before, but usually after someone has left, this time we'll do it in an attempt to get someone to join us.

We've manage to get NW's contact details, so let's leave come and join us messages, on this, the most famous, the most powerful and the most watched and used Plymouth Argyle website.

Come on lads and lasses, leave your messages, to Neil Warnock.

You never know, he may be dithering, he may be sitting there, feeling unloved, his Mrs may be giving him an ear bashing to drop out of football.
Let's do it, let him know what we think he can do for our club.

Over to you, the best website fans in the UK (and I know, because I've been seeing the money come in over the last 13 months). Let's do it......................................

If your Mrs wants you to drop out of football - Come to Plymouth -- that should convince him !!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

M

Monkey Nuts

Mr Warnock, I know you surely have 1001 better things you could do with your managerial skills, you could probably walk into most Championship clubs just like that, but how about a different challenge, the massive challenge of saving your old club from dropping out of the league.
We may not be able to pay the kind of money you're used to, you probably will get sniggered and sneered at by the premier league obsessed football world and it maybe a tough job to achieve, but what do you say?? You've already proved that you're up there with the best, so come on down, save the day, and make a lot of westcountry folk very happy indeed!

Nov 11, 2006
Neil,

Come on mate! You know you want to ;)

Remember the 35,000 at Wembley? Remember how good it was until that Dan Mc666 stuck his oar in.

Shock the football world, leave those Premiership prima donnas behind you and come back to us, a place you love and where you're loved. We're in a bit of the brown stuff at the moment but we all know you are the man to get us out of it. It's all decided, we're all agreed, we just need you to say the magic word and away we go, putting Plymouth Argyle back on the map. What a great challenge eh? Who knows how far we could go together. You know as well as anyone what a massive club we could be. It could be your greatest achievement. How can you resist? You know it makes sense ;) See you soon then :thumbup: