Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Neil, it's a shame it's not Bury away next week but we (you & us, together) have sort of been here before. You know it makes sense - and if you can help turn Fletch into the finished article, what a legacy that would be!

Much as I like Carl Fletcher..I would welcome Neil Warnock back tomorrow!! the man is one of the most successful manager's I've seen at Home Park..would put an extra couple of thousand on the gates too..Come home Neil, you know it makes sense!! Guide Plymouth Argyle to the promised land..now there's a challenge!! :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 1, 2006
This great club of ours needs you. Your arrival would wake the sleeping giant that is Plymouth Argyle. You saw how the crowds backed the last successful campaign under your leadership, please take up the hot-seat at Home Park once again.

Mar 23, 2008
Be careful when you come home, as when inebitably you get sent to the stands, you may look a little lonely in the Mayflower these days!! Do you want a lift home?!

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Please come back and finish what you started so brilliantly Mr Warnock.My oldest grandson is three years old and i do not know how to explain non leage to him.Also please bring back Ronnie Mauge just because he is such a great guy.

Aug 24, 2008
February is the month for legends to return to where they belong..... :cool: Scholes, Henry....................... Now its your turn Neil

come home, you know it makes sense :thumbup:

Aug 15, 2008
Come to Home Park neil and save the day for us. Your our best hope. Oh and ignore Oscar.

A

Andy_Everett

Remember how we sing "Neil Warnock's Green and White Army" whenever we see you? Or whenever we go to Wednesday? You're adored Neil and we need help. Please take up the challenge and join our fight to save ourselves.

lien60

✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
To Neil(my name as well)

Please come back to the best supported club in the south west we proved it at our last home game that we still have the supporters around to draw in that many.

Neil
Its ok, you can comeback now. Dan isnt here anymore.
Only joking.
Gotta much better owner now at last thankfully.
You ,mick and co will always be welcome to the mighty sw especially
if you could come to some kind of agreement to take on this "mission
impossible episode" of turning our club around even if it was only a
short term project for you.
So many years have passed since you were last here and that time has proved
you to be a great character and professional manager for football in
england.
The club and area needs a huge lift at present and just your presence
around pafc would achieve this tenfold.
Best wishes whatever you decide.
yours sincerely
pete.

J

jamesthegreen

neil,
to young to remember your days at argyle but you are one of the most talked about managers that we have ever had. Th younger generation and myself would love to see such a talented manager with expeirence lead the pilgrims safe from relegation. Ok, we m,ay not be top flight team but you can garentee that the GREEN ARMY will be behind every step of the way.
Once a green ledgend, always a green ledgend!