Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

May 8, 2011
Neil, a new challenge awaits... a challenge to not only keep this amazing club in the football league but to reunite the city with its football team. We all want a team to be proud of & I know you would do this.

You could walk into so many jobs, But please please pick us... Make the home park faithful smile once again.

I'll respect you decision whatever you do, but for the good of south west football and for the good of one of your old teams we need you.. More than ever.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Neil

My good friends here in Plymouth are desperate for help. They need someone they can trust and YOU are that man.

As a Palace fan who was sad that you had to leave Selhurst, I know that that trust would be perfectly placed.

I am desperately sorry that Rangers felt that the time had come for you to part with their company but maybe the stars have lined up for you to achieve the greatest achievement your heart would want achieve.

I may not be Green but I do believe in fairy tales.

Phil Mallett

Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
May I add my plea to those before me. Come on down Neil - you know it makes sense! The Green Army awaits you, You are the one who could save our great club and point Fletch in the right direction to make him a great manager. Bring Mick with you and take us all under your wing - just think of the sense of achievement when you keep this wonderful club in the Footbal League.

We want you.... We want you.... We want you for a new recruit!! :scarf: :scarf:

Sep 6, 2006
Just think of those scenes Neil on the final day of the season(if not before!) when you, along with Fletch and the team, have secured Football League status for what, you know, is a very special club. And should we still go down nobody will blame you(well, not many anyway!)

A

Anonymous

Meet with James Brent Neil, that's all you have to do, he'll show you what this clubs mean to him, the fans and YOU.

This wasn't that long ago (ignore the opposition :greensmile: ).

5418717050_55021e65c4_z.jpg

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Remember Neil "what goes around comes around" it may have been nearly 15 years ago since you wrote that in a letter to me after your departure from Home Park. Time to make the prediction come true!

You have the ability, the love of the area and a soft spot for a club that in your eyes is the south's sheffield united..

Don't forget to bring Mick Jones and Kevin Blackwell with you

"Argyle Reunited" at "The Theatre of Greens"

Mar 11, 2011
Neil, your head is probably still spinning at the moment and you will doubtless be feeling that you need a break and don't want to rush into another job, but time is a commodity that we don't have.

Any help or advice that you could give us may make the difference between your local club remaining in the League or slipping into footballing oblivion, so please do what you can.

Thank you.

T

t._green

It would be fantastic wouldn't it

C'mon Neil the white charger awaits, ride to your heroic destiny, and save us from certain doom

Y'know, a bit like in Lord of the Rings :D

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Neil, we know you totally love it down here, you've said so on many occasions. Would love to have you back here.
Personally I think QPR are mad to let you go. Hope their loss is our gain.
Come home Warnock family. :nworthy:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Neil you know you have unfinished business at Argyle, taking us back to the championship would be one of your biggest achievements.

Argyle needs you