Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

B

Blackpool Green

Neil although I was at Wembley in '96, I was also there at Bury in Sept '95 when you helped Argyle begin such a turnaround from 4 straight defeats to a 5-0 win and then onwards & upwards to the play-offs. A similar but more desparate turnaround now beckons. You are the man & the manager who thousands of Argyle fans want. Today I looked at the photo of me with you that my wife took at the Argyle open day 15 yrs ago and I hope so much that you'll make the return that the vast majority of the Green Army want.

Mar 18, 2006
You know it makes sense Neil, watch the Green Army rise in support and you become the biggest hero these parts have ever seen. RESURGAM

Aug 3, 2011
Newcastle
You've always said you love the club, and you've said how you want to help us out, and how you wanted to return to home park before the end of your career, and if there was ever a good time to come back, it couldn't be any better than this, we need someone with experience and passion quickly and we need someone who can get clubs out of bad situations, it would be the perfect time for you to come back and save us, especially with your knowledge of players, there couldn't be a bigger challenge available for you, and it is achievable, with a manager who knows what they're doing. I believe you know what you're doing so come back and help us please Neil, we need it now more than ever

A

azabu green

Neil,

please think long and hard about coming back here. I know it's a big change from the Premiership, I know there're plenty of other clubs out there who would probably be keen on you (and let's face it, they're definitely higher in the league), but you know what? None of them are Argyle.

It's not a glamour job, but to come back here, at this point in our history, and pull it off...you have the opportunity to become a true legend. That kind of chance doesn't come along very often - please grab it!

M

MikeN

Neil: becoming the manager of the worst team in the football league might seem a bit daunting, so all I'm asking is for you to come down here on a 'walking holiday', and we'll go from there! :scarf:

Feb 23, 2008
The best thing that could happen for the club is Neil to come in as a mentor to Fletch for the moment surely? Otherwise this is dumping on Fletch big time isnt it? The first crack at management is a club thats just nearly gone to the wall, cant get transfer targets etc etc?

What about Neil in an advisory/DoF role until the ship is steered to safety, then see what happens at the end of the season?

Oh, and when you come back, can you bring Akos with you too please? :)

Mar 31, 2004
Plymouth
Come and join us,
Come and join us,
Come and join us over here!

:scarf: :huddle: :scarf:

Welcome home, welcome
Come on in, and close the door
You've been gone, too long
Welcome, you're home once more.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
neil. you are our only hope . come back and save us from the disaster of non league football. i was at wembley and it will live forever in my memory

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Neil, think back to that eventful meeting after the Palace v Argyle match.
I am that fat Argyle fan who was heading for the bogs when you came from the changing rooms into the supporters bar.
I held onto my bladder just long enough to shake your hand and speculate that you'll come back to end your management career at Home Park some day. Either that or Bodmin Town!
You said to me, never say never (you called me a cheeky git about the Bodmin bit I seem to remember).
I could then hold on no longer and just had to go.
You then told the assembled 'throng' that you could never understand the accent of 'them lot down there' and they laughed.(my mate told me what you said)
I understood what you said that night Neil.
And just look at the 'love' that the normally unbalanced PASOTI posters have for you on these threads.
Unfinished business...come on back Home and finish your career with pride and a crowd who would :huddle: you big time. :thumbs:
(I promise not to stroke your signed photo too much) :oops:

Mar 21, 2006
Neil - I always believed if that winker Macauley hadn't let his ego get the better of him that you would have taken us to the promised land. You moulded a great team with great spirit with minimal outlay and gave me the most memorable day in the 42 yrs I have supported this club at Wembley. Remember those scenes after the match and the number of Argyle fans?

Your record is fantastic. You have unfinished business here and we want you to come back and keep us up and take us up through the leagues. What could be better for you, your family and for us?

Please do it Neil.

Thanks.

:scarf: :scarf:

Jun 28, 2004
Don't know if you are watching the return of Thierry Henry.

Trust me when I say your welcome would be warmer than the welcome he just received. :clap:

G

Green_since_73

Neil,

you gave me and thousands of other Argyle fans a wonderful day at Wembley.

Please come back - even for a short while and set the good ship Argyle back on course.

Never before has any club you have been associated with needed you more.

Sep 2, 2008
You know you've got to give it a go. Imagine if you don't and we end up in the BSP. You'll never forgive yourself. I think it's fair to say that the majority of fans want you to lead the green revival. Give us a go. Believe me you do not want to be facing that mirror on the day we go down and be asking yourself 'Could I have turned it around'?

It's better to have tried and failed then to have not tried at all. :scarf: