Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

Jan 29, 2011
Hi
Please please come back and give fletch a hand. We need all the help and support that we can get and your the right man for the job
Hopefully see you soon at Home Park

Jul 7, 2008
Plymouth/Bristol
Neil,

Even if you come back until the end of the season and help out a promising young manager in the form of Carl Fletcher - whilst saving a club you've professed such strong passion for over the years - the community and surrounding area of Plymouth as a whole will be totally in your debt.

Please use your obvious managerial talent to help a city and team in desperate need.

Davegreenarmy.

Jul 29, 2010
Neil,

You've been to Wembley more times than Argyle have, many more times.

You've actually probably been promoted more times than Argyle has.

You've led clubs to and at a higher level than Argyle has ever achieved.

And yet, in your time with us before, something left a mark, something struck a chord, something caused you to retain feelings for this club (and this part of the world) that no other club save your boyhood team has even managed.

You've long said you'll finish your days down here and that you'll be available to help out. Well I don't see the fire going out in you any time soon and Plymouth Argyle's resurgam could yet be your finest hour. You know we're big enough to rise up the leagues again, we all know you're experienced enough to guide us through all of them. We have a good man as manager but he has none of that experience and could use all the help he can get, mentoring Carl and commencing an Argyle 'boot room' process would also be a lasting legacy.

You very nearly didn't have a club to take your family to watch and that club now faces dropping through the trap door into non-league, Please come back and help, your Argyle needs you.

Apr 23, 2006
Holsworthy
We were stood in the Mayflower that infamous day when you jumped the fence and stood beside us. We moved away as you didn't look in the mood for company!!

As the rest say we'd love to see you back here. I'm sure you, from 1st hand experience could persuade players that it really is the best place in the world to live!!

P

Perran Green

Hello Neil,
I was watching from the Lyndhurst when the referee sent you to the stands
in the play off semi final against Colchester all those years ago. To see you jump in amongst the fans in the Mayflower straight after that made us all hugely proud . Even if you just come back to Cornwall to reflect on life for a few months, please help us to survive the abyss. Your help and advice would be priceless.
Please give them a call.

A

AMS

X Isle":hatdfvap said:
Neil,

You've been to Wembley more times than Argyle have, many more times.

You've actually probably been promoted more times than Argyle has.

You've led clubs to and at a higher level than Argyle has ever achieved.

And yet, in your time with us before, something left a mark, something struck a chord, something caused you to retain feelings for this club (and this part of the world) that no other club save your boyhood team has even managed.

You've long said you'll finish your days down here and that you'll be available to help out. Well I don't see the fire going out in you any time soon and Plymouth Argyle's resurgam could yet be your finest hour. You know we're big enough to rise up the leagues again, we all know you're experienced enough to guide us through all of them. We have a good man as manager but he has none of that experience and could use all the help he can get, mentoring Carl and commencing an Argyle 'boot room' process would also be a lasting legacy.

You very nearly didn't have a club to take your family to watch and that club now faces dropping through the trap door into non-league, Please come back and help, your Argyle needs you.

Top post.

Oct 20, 2006
Plympton
i know i have previously posted on this thread but having been there at the play off semi final and the wembley final i remeber the emotion of both days, i have just sat and watched the VHS ( the big black cassette things before DVDs were invented?) and all that emotion came back. i remeber sitting on my dads sholders singing que sera sera, the noise and the passion, the feeling there has, for me at least, not been a better atmosphere at Home Park since that day. dont get me wrong i have had some fond memories under other managers but you gave me something that will never be taken away from me, you gave me the passion for this club, you are the reason i have bought a season ticket for the last 16 years and the time is right for you to take control of this club and awake this sleeping giant and make this club as big as it can be

this is your true calling ,come home and make the footballing world take note that we are Plymouth Argyle and we deserve to be in the Football league

C

CC801340

I've recently moved to Australia and for xmas, my family converted all my old Argyle VHS to DVD and sent it across. It arrived today so I've put this video together as I think it sums up a lot of the posts in this thread.

My memories of 96 and that fantastic night against Colchester. Interesting comments from Mick Jones after the Darlington game - didn't they fall out sometime afterwards?

Come on Neil - watch this and come back - better to look back and say you gave it a shot.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MDB0Uml ... e=youtu.be

O

ogwellmike

Dear Mr. Warnock,

Sir - I have been watching Argyle for over 65 years and IMO you are the best manager we have had – as indeed I told you when we shook hands at the Elton John concert at Home Park a while back.

Please, please find some way of coming back to help us now, in our hour of need.

Sincerely

Mike Healy