Message to Neil Warnock........ | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message to Neil Warnock........

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
CC801340":16w8vbci said:
I've recently moved to Australia and for xmas, my family converted all my old Argyle VHS to DVD and sent it across. It arrived today so I've put this video together as I think it sums up a lot of the posts in this thread.

My memories of 96 and that fantastic night against Colchester. Interesting comments from Mick Jones after the Darlington game - didn't they fall out sometime afterwards?

Come on Neil - watch this and come back - better to look back and say you gave it a shot.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MDB0Uml ... e=youtu.be
Neil, more evidence showing why you should be back at this club. Watch that clip, relive those memories and get your backside to HP.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
CC801340":cywy420j said:
I've recently moved to Australia and for xmas, my family converted all my old Argyle VHS to DVD and sent it across. It arrived today so I've put this video together as I think it sums up a lot of the posts in this thread.

My memories of 96 and that fantastic night against Colchester. Interesting comments from Mick Jones after the Darlington game - didn't they fall out sometime afterwards?

Come on Neil - watch this and come back - better to look back and say you gave it a shot.

Enjoy!

Great vid, great memories.
That Paul Williams goal is my favourite Argyle memory, the whole place went mental, best atmos I've ever witnessed at HP that night.

Sep 22, 2011
Dear Neil,

Thierry Henry showed last night that sometimes, and they are very special sometimes, that it is right to go back... Recent events could not have been written better for you. The test of a true man is how he faces adversity. The gloss of the Premiership is an attractive thing, your past promotions are a true credit to you, yet surely there is an opportunity now for you to shun the high profile glamour and show the footballing world what really matters. You could acheive something that could make your previous successes pale in comparison. It may not be the pinnacle of your career but it could be the proudest thing you look back on in years to come. The Green Army loves you, respects you and wants you. Whatever the result the fact you considered taking on the challenge would make you a legend in football not just the South West. Your decision is of course yours but we all know you would hate to live in regret that you did not help poor old Argyle when they needed you most. Forever a hero... Neil please help us.

Jul 1, 2006
CC801340":3mr392ji said:

Enjoy!

Cheers - viewed with my cup of coffee this morning. Happy Days.

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
If you believe that you can come to our club and help us stay up and lead us into promotion then your more than welcome as long as Fletch understands that he is and always will be remembered as a true gent and a sporting hero.
I believe that Fletch has many a year left on the pitch but what a fantastic opportunity for him to learn from a very experienced manager such a Neil.
I can see this as a win win situation for us and Neil
Long live Plymouth Argyle :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

R

RedGreen

HELP! I love you, we love you, please join in (whatever capacity) just stop the rot!

Dec 1, 2009
United Kingdom
Would be the best signing of the season if he came back and Fletch could learn a lot from him.
Please come back Neil :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Maybe James Brent is saving that one for Saturday.Looking at the league table we desperately need someone to pull us out of the Cack.Its Warnock or bust in my book.O'Driscoll may have been advising Fletcher,but it aint working,we are still way bottom of the league.