A Chairboy trolling. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A Chairboy trolling.

D

Devon Chairboy

Evening Gentlemen

Well that was feisty wasn't it. 48 hours on and time to let emotions calm, if anybody would like a grown up discussion about the events of Saturday from the opposition viewpoint, fire away.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nothing to talk about really, we support a football team and you support THAT!!

Not a bad club to be honest, but with that scum in charge I'm sure you'll get some stick on here.

Best of luck supporting what you're watching.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Incoming! !!!!!!!!!!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
19 minutes 'injury time' including both halves. You tell me that pr1ck Ainsworth doesn't teach your team to cheat. Timewasting is one thing but that on Saturday just spoils, with no attempt to play football.

You didn't get 0-3 up in the first leg of the playoff semi playing like that so why not encourage your team to play football?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Devon Chairboy":2emgce98 said:
Evening Gentlemen

Well that was feisty wasn't it. 48 hours on and time to let emotions calm, if anybody would like a grown up discussion about the events of Saturday from the opposition viewpoint, fire away.

I'll have a grown up discussion with you...

But first

Let me

Roll around on the floor

In agony

For the next ten minutes.
Then I'll be fine.

Mar 14, 2009
Devon Chairboy":chwuzmre said:
Evening Gentlemen

What's to discuss. You won. End of.

Got to say though the tactics you use are borderline. However, Stevenage did this under Graham Westley last year too and its all part and parcel of league two football I guess.

I just learnt you only conceded 8 league goals away from home so credit to your team for that. However, if I had to watch that style of football week in, week out just to get a win I would be utterly bored. I guess though 3pts is all that matters except when you don't win you seriously must question what you watch.

Finally, why did Ainsworth refuse to shake Adams hand? Obviously, they wind each other up but surely just shake hands and go your separate ways. Yet what made it worse was how he blocked him from shaking other peoples hand of your coaching staff. Made himself look like an idiot.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Devon Chairboy":v1a7sj9v said:
Evening Gentlemen

Do you go to watch them often? How often is it honestly like that with the time wasting? We all know the stats, I just wonder how a fan see's it.

You have a decent team, if they played differently I believe you'd be higher in the league. Your away defence is certainly effective although we never tested it.

Well done on the result, despite the issues it was our own fault.

Aug 2, 2011
I think most fans recognise that time wasting and feigning injury have sadly become part of the game. It would be foolish to believe that we never do it it however Wycombe seem to have managed to develop all of the black arts to a level that cannot be reasonably condoned or excused. From the outset your players clearly feigned injury and wasted as much time as they could at every opportunity. The referee was unbelievably weak and could /should have addressed the problem.

We lost by giving away a very poor goal and a failure to convert chances. But if what I saw on Saturday is typical of a Wycombe performance I am very pleased they are not my team. I do not know exactly all of the events leading up to the manager confrontation and as always there will be two sides to every tale. But clearly ainsworth declined the offered hand. Which maybe says much about him as a man.

Last season we were second best in the playoffs but ironically if you had not deliberately wasted time in the match with Southend the probability is that you may well have been promoted.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Why does Ainsworth wear stranger clothes than Paul Tisdale?