Abraham gone back to Fulham? (confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Abraham gone back to Fulham? (confirmed)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Swagger-
walk or behave in a very confident and arrogant or self-important way.

You’ve lost me Ian

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
My view is he was only signed as cover when Hardie went down with Covid & Jeffers got injured. We don't need 5 strikers so hopefully makes space for a better CB.

Aug 8, 2014
In my opinion we do need 5,though I would have lolos around the first team. Frank and Dom aren't going to score 10 between them, this puts huge pressure on luke and Ryan to keep up good form and putting the ball in the net

Oct 31, 2015
Good luck to the lad. If he follows in the footsteps of his other family member he will be some player. Never got the chance but perhaps he didn't warrant it in RLs eyes.

May have found it difficult being this far away from home as well.

He has left a nice message to the fans yet some are slating him :doh:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
On the games I saw him play I saw absolutely nothing if I'm honest. Just a lot of running about in a fairly successful team at the time. He has obviously something about him, saying that Everton, Man City and Arsenal players have proved quite recently at Home Park that all the experts can and do make mistakes.

I can remember Luggy saying 'if that lads a football player then I'm a Dutchman' I won't say who he was talking about, for obvious reasons, but the player is now without a club and came to us under a fair bit of fanfare at the time.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ryan Lowe has now confirmed Abraham has gone back to Fulham.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Hopefully we’ll free up some wages (assuming we were paying any?) to bring in a defensive player.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
IJN":2ob4a5lv said:
Lloyd Jones. :whistle:
Apparantly signing for Northampton although why if he has a chance with his hone town and if we are trying to hijack the deal why wasn't we doing it in September as a free agent

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
PL2 3DQ":1xvgo7av said:
Ryan Lowe says he has told the player's agent to find him a club who play 433. Love's view is that Timmy Abraham could do some damage on the right of a front 3. In some ways, it's a pity this wasnt more obvious before he signed.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
memory man":19ua6r4n said:
PL2 3DQ":19ua6r4n said:
Ryan Lowe says he has told the player's agent to find him a club who play 433. Love's view is that Timmy Abraham could do some damage on the right of a front 3. In some ways, it's a pity this wasnt more obvious before he signed.

Especially as we often hear about how we research players before signing. Must be good fit etc.

Think he was signed as cover, but, with 4 fit forwards was never going to get much of a run in the team.

Mar 14, 2009
cheshiregreen":27prltc5 said:
memory man":27prltc5 said:
PL2 3DQ":27prltc5 said:

Especially as we often hear about how we research players before signing. Must be good fit etc.

Think he was signed as cover, but, with 4 fit forwards was never going to get much of a run in the team.

It’s a shame we aren’t more flexible in our tactics. There is no reason why we can’t sometimes change things up. I mean whilst we were having a bad run if Lowe thought he could do damage on the right in a 4-3-3 why not try it out when we were losing games badly. Like at HT, in some of those away games

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
memory man":ypndxpyt said:
PL2 3DQ":ypndxpyt said:

I expect Scott Parker and Stuart Gray think they will be the judge as to what’s best for Abraham, not Ryan Lowe :whistle:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":13bjpuau said:
memory man":13bjpuau said:
PL2 3DQ":13bjpuau said:

I expect Scott Parker and Stuart Gray think they will be the judge as to what’s best for Abraham, not Ryan Lowe :whistle:

The two guys who sent him on loan to us?? :think: