Abraham gone back to Fulham? (confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Abraham gone back to Fulham? (confirmed)

Sep 2, 2008
Metal_Green_Mickey":1r9d6dua said:
cheshiregreen":1r9d6dua said:
memory man":1r9d6dua said:
PL2 3DQ":1r9d6dua said:
Ryan Lowe has now confirmed Abraham has gone back to Fulham.
Ryan Lowe says he has told the player's agent to find him a club who play 433. Love's view is that Timmy Abraham could do some damage on the right of a front 3. In some ways, it's a pity this wasnt more obvious before he signed.

Especially as we often hear about how we research players before signing. Must be good fit etc.

Think he was signed as cover, but, with 4 fit forwards was never going to get much of a run in the team.

It’s a shame we aren’t more flexible in our tactics. There is no reason why we can’t sometimes change things up. I mean whilst we were having a bad run if Lowe thought he could do damage on the right in a 4-3-3 why not try it out when we were losing games badly. Like at HT, in some of those away games

I think there was probably a non football reason why he wasn't playing Abraham. I also have a funny feeling that we have seen the last of Opoku as well.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Pottypilgrim":2wft4dsp said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":2wft4dsp said:
cheshiregreen":2wft4dsp said:
memory man":2wft4dsp said:
PL2 3DQ":2wft4dsp said:
Ryan Lowe has now confirmed Abraham has gone back to Fulham.
Ryan Lowe says he has told the player's agent to find him a club who play 433. Love's view is that Timmy Abraham could do some damage on the right of a front 3. In some ways, it's a pity this wasnt more obvious before he signed.

Especially as we often hear about how we research players before signing. Must be good fit etc.

Think he was signed as cover, but, with 4 fit forwards was never going to get much of a run in the team.

It’s a shame we aren’t more flexible in our tactics. There is no reason why we can’t sometimes change things up. I mean whilst we were having a bad run if Lowe thought he could do damage on the right in a 4-3-3 why not try it out when we were losing games badly. Like at HT, in some of those away games

I think there was probably a non football reason why he wasn't playing Abraham. I also have a funny feeling that we have seen the last of Opoku as well.

I was thinking the same re Opoku