Admin? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Admin?

Aug 20, 2009
pilgrimpaul":3g5tjz6r said:
Hi PP,

Sorry to sound so irate. I've spent the best part of the afternoon at Albion and had a few more beers than I should have done. I did however spend a considerable amount of time talking to Stapleton and Seip which is where I got the info from.

Perhaps Stapes was down at Brickfields to sort out the ground share for next season :shock:

T

Tim Chown

My cat has confirmed administration next week, probably Monday.

So it must be true.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
ffarquhar42":15852ul0 said:
pilgrimpaul":15852ul0 said:
Hi PP,

Sorry to sound so irate. I've spent the best part of the afternoon at Albion and had a few more beers than I should have done. I did however spend a considerable amount of time talking to Stapleton and Seip which is where I got the info from.

Perhaps Stapes was down at Brickfields to sort out the ground share for next season :shock:

Or line up Graham Dawe to coach the forwards?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Do the Welsh have a cricket team? Canada does :)

G

Greenskin

Quintrell_Green":2uodpta9 said:
ffarquhar42":2uodpta9 said:
pilgrimpaul":2uodpta9 said:
Hi PP,

Or line up Graham Dawe to coach the forwards?

I went to school with Graham Dawe,i seem to remember that he was a pretty good footballer too,although rugby was always his main sport.Tavistock school produced another international in that era-David Trick,who i think played mainly for Bath,won a few caps in the 1980's-he was a couple of years younger than Graham, though.

P

pieface

Andy_Symons":20ufqg98 said:
Pontypoolgreen":20ufqg98 said:
See this is how opinions could be formed.

1. What the hell is Stapleton doing at Albion when PAFC is going down the pan.

2. He's had a really poo week trying to save the club and he deserves the day away from it.

My soft side goes for number 2.

He's only human and I still can't believe he's screwed the club on purpose.

Tin hat on again.

I was at Brickfields this afternoon. Didn't see any Freddie Boswell lookalikes. Or the delightful Seip duo. Doesn't mean they weren't there of course, but the crowd wasn't that large. I'm sure I'd have noticed if they'd been there.

you obviously were not in the corporate area...this is where you would have found Lord Derriford being spoon fed honey by naked virgins (obviously these were paid though)

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Here Forever":me4n0cxh said:
Peter_dout":me4n0cxh said:
Here Forever":me4n0cxh said:
We will go into admin over the weekend and become a new company on Monday.

FACT

Will we lose 10 points though, whilst using the word 'FACT' isn't advisable I have heard that from another source. But didn't they say yesterday we weren't in administration>>>

THIS IS STUPID! :twisted:

We will be in admin by 9AM Monday wide boy.
Watch my lips,new name same firm
FACT

your abit full of yourself tonight arent you ........... hit the beer have we ?

Look at me Look at me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

M

MylesPAFC

This rumour definitely has legs, all bookies have put us as favourites to go down so surely it's beginning to come into knowledge

P

PlymptonPilgrim

pieface":1set9hf8 said:
you obviously were not in the corporate area...this is where you would have found Lord Derriford being spoon fed honey by naked virgins (obviously these were paid though)

Where did they find virgins in Plymouth? Must have been imported from somewhere.

M

MylesPAFC

sharkbait":1p8gs25a said:
MylesPAFC":1p8gs25a said:
This rumour definitely has legs, all bookies have put us as favourites to go down so surely it's beginning to come into knowledge

Or they've watched us play in the last few weeks.

Even after our recent performances I wouldn't say we would be favourites to go down, our squad is better than the likes of Dagenham. Unless there has been a random surge of people within the last 48 hours putting money on us to go down based on our form, then I don't see why the bookies would be changing the odds so suddenly.