Admin? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Admin?

H

Half-Time-Pasty

I've just been having a chat with a chartered accountant and have to agree with near enough everything that the Pre-Pack scenario has prompted from us...

I'm certainly not a fan of this. I'm not sure how it leaves me feeling on the support front, I would hope that PAFC 2011 (as we're putting it) has some decorum and finds a resolution for our current creditors before forging relationships with new ones.

I don't see that happening though.

Feb 29, 2008
PLYMOUTH
They were all at Albion. Paul Staple ton and wifey, Seip, wifey and baby.

Parading around at the end of the game as if they owned the place

Mind you Albion threw the game away just like Argyle do :(

C

charlee

Defo in admin then! thoose odds are not becuase of form. There from inside info + the amount of bets placed on us.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
From tony wrathall
No admin yet
Wmn story not true

Whether true or not can't say but from a very good source whom I trust

Guiess we shall see tomorrow !

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Peter_dout":5aora3og said:
Here Forever":5aora3og said:
Peter_dout":5aora3og said:
Here Forever":5aora3og said:
We will go into admin over the weekend and become a new company on Monday.

FACT

Will we lose 10 points though, whilst using the word 'FACT' isn't advisable I have heard that from another source. But didn't they say yesterday we weren't in administration>>>

THIS IS STUPID! :twisted:

We will be in admin by 9AM Monday wide boy.
Watch my lips,new name same firm
FACT

I presume you meant Pasoti 'FACT'. :lol:

Would Sir like a cloth for that Egg? :oops:

Well, it is 0925 at this moment and no press release yet. I fear some of the postings of recent date on here are a bit like those guys walking the streets of towns with sandwich boards saying 'the end of the world is nigh'.
I am not saying it will not happen, but being so precise in prediction of the timing is a step too far.

Mar 6, 2009
Iv heard this morning that Argyle are now in Administration ..... might be a load of cr*p .. theres no news about it anywhere yet.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Nothing anywhere to suggest we are in administration and Ridsdale stated in the herald today that we would not be going into admin today!!

Mar 6, 2009
so because risdale has said were not going to be in administration today means were not ... get a grip.. he could say theres a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow..n half of us would believe him ...lol

it prob is a load of cr*p but either today or tomoz were goin in admin i reckon...

Feb 29, 2008
Tre Green":1qel61s2 said:
They were all at Albion. Paul Staple ton and wifey, Seip, wifey and baby.

Parading around at the end of the game as if they owned the place

Mind you Albion threw the game away just like Argyle do :(

Were they wearing their slippers? I bet Stapes was hogging the TV remote, did they answer the 'phone as well?

P

pilgrimpaul

Is this now no longer a rumour?

Thanks for believing me PP.

Feb 29, 2008
pilgrimpaul":26pr22z7 said:
Is this now no longer a rumour?

Thanks for believing me PP.

Who knows? Are we in admin? Will we be in admin soon? Surely if we have appointed an administrator we are in admin?
I am going for a pint, then down to HP to make sure no one is removing the seats.

Feb 21, 2008
rusey88":1js3qbo4 said:
so because Ridsdale has said were not going to be in administration today means were not ... get a grip.. he could say theres a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow..n half of us would believe him ...lol

it prob is a load of cr*p but either today or tomoz were goin in admin i reckon...

Well what are we waiting for lets go find that rainbow :)

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
rusey88":7uwu1sbk said:
so because Ridsdale has said were not going to be in administration today means were not ... get a grip.. he could say theres a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow..n half of us would believe him ...lol

I never said what he was quoted as saying in the herald was true just that it was what was reported, as it is we are now about to go into admin.