Administration Thursday/Friday | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Administration Thursday/Friday

T

Tim Chown

So why would the youth trust have made their loan when the board must have known admin was planned?

Or were they banking on one of these three investor groups coming in before admin?

I think admin is highly likely, just makes the trust loan even more objectionable.

A

argyle_till_i_die

skynet":2moyi0jd said:
We are going into administration. -10 points and relegation. Really sad news.

when i saw skynet post this, my heart sank, he's rarely wrong. :cry:

I've been kidding myself that someone would jump in at the last minute,

I feel quite sh!t

Sep 3, 2009
pontypoolgreen":1j9jhydw said:
penzancepirate":1j9jhydw said:
The amount owed to small suppliers will be very small compared to the directors and the like. The new owners can always come to a voluntary arrangement after admin with the small businesses ... good PR for incomers. It's the big gamblers that would lose out.

Let's hope so, small businesses are hit the hardest by things like this.

If we do go into admin - and Saturday Service's agreement that we might worries me as he/she generally seems to post accurate information - then I really hope whoever picks the club up for a song does the decent thing and diverts some money towards those hit hardest in the small business world. Probably wishful thinking in the extreme.

The crumb of comfort is that if admin is imminent it suggests there are buyers waiting in the wings.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
GreenGuy":2hobo3br said:
So why would the youth trust have made their loan when the board must have known admin was planned?

Or were they banking on one of these three investor groups coming in before admin?

I think admin is highly likely, just makes the trust loan even more objectionable.

That's what I don't get. I had inferred this as an indicator that we wouldn't be going into Administration - is there a legal way of providing some guarantee as prime creditor or something .....

Doesn't make sense on the face of it.

T

Tim Chown

Exactly Frank. There must be some good explanation, somewhere.

Feb 29, 2008
sharkbait":pgmmhiiy said:
argyleiggy":pgmmhiiy said:
Half-Time-Pasty":pgmmhiiy said:
argyleiggy":pgmmhiiy said:
Stapes didn't mention the R word on the radio just now.

Ridsdale? :)

I meant the "A" word :)

Personally I don't think it is going to happen (fingers crossed.)

What A-Hole that's the same meaning as what Pasty said.

Could be the same hole the cash is disappearing into :)

A

Anonymous

If we Go into addmin does that mean we cannot make use of the loan window ?

B

blenks

Jethro":uch056iu said:
If we Go into admin does that mean we cannot make use of the loan window ?

If we go into administration anytime soon some people involved in the fiasco of borrowing and lending charity money to a blatently bankrupt private company should frankly be making use of barred windows for a stretch.

C

charlee

I am not peed off at admin! I'm just happy we survive and i can continue to support argyle!

And anyways -10 points does not actually mean certain relegation! we can just scrap out if others in the relegation dog fight can drop points.

Just imagine, we won every game left of the season - haha hard to imagine but nto impossible.

Down but not out!

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
charlee":1jsr6o4e said:
Just imagine, we won every game left of the season - haha hard to imagine but nto impossible.

Down but not out!

Sadly have to disagree - have you seen our recent form?

Bottom of the form table with 1 win in 8 games.

LLLLWLLL

Admin would mean certain relegation and trips to Moss Rose et al.

T

Tim Chown

Admin would leave us 8 points adrift:

18 Notts County 25 32
19 Tranmere 26 31
20 Swindon 30 31
-------------------------------
21 Walsall 29 27
22 Bristol R 29 27
23 Dag & Red 26 25
24 Plymouth 30 23

That's one hell of an ask with 16 games to go and who knows what players available.