Administration Thursday/Friday | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Administration Thursday/Friday

D

David Whitehouse

I would be surprised if Stapleton shows up as part of as a post-administration board, but perhaps that's just me neing naive.

Sep 3, 2009
Aren't Swindon close to admin too? If they took a 10 point hit, it would be 4 from 5 down the bottom at the moment

C

charlee

we would have to win 3 games more then anyone else to at least catch up. let alone get out of the drop zone. It is a hard ask. I hope we desimatebe league 2 and not struggle that would really a bite on the ass. :(

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
crownhillpilgrim":2gdhcjay said:
Rush Goalie":2gdhcjay said:
Aren't Swindon close to admin too? If they took a 10 point hit, it would be 4 from 5 down the bottom at the moment

Didn't they just get 2m for their striker

We've got 2m of striker - he's crap.

T

Tim Chown

Don't think Swindon would be bidding £100k+ for Mason if that were true.

Feb 26, 2008
A village
charlee":rhcz45e0 said:
we would have to win 3 games more then anyone else to at least catch up. let alone get out of the drop zone. It is a hard ask. I hope we desimatebe league 2 and not struggle that would really a bite on the ass. :(

Des Imatebe - wasn't he in South Africa's World Cup squad?

Feb 21, 2008
blenks":ctw3yyxn said:
Jethro":ctw3yyxn said:
If we Go into admin does that mean we cannot make use of the loan window ?

If we go into administration anytime soon some people involved in the fiasco of borrowing and lending charity money to a blatently bankrupt private company should frankly be making use of barred windows for a stretch.

Is there not legal grounds to follow if this happen, they have taken money to keep the club running when they must have known administration was to be sought, surely this is the same as taking money under false pretences.

G

Green Goblin

I fail to see that we should go into administration this week. Maybe just naive to think that it should not have to be that way but after reading everything I come across it would be a surprise if it happened within 48 hours.

But I'd rather take the hit now than later. I still live in an increasingly dwindling hope. -10 points means relegation.

Jul 29, 2010
Dalton Is God":badp2a9n said:
charlee":badp2a9n said:
Just imagine, we won every game left of the season - haha hard to imagine but nto impossible.

Down but not out!

Sadly have to disagree - have you seen our recent form?

Bottom of the form table with 1 win in 8 games.

LLLLWLLL

Admin would mean certain relegation and trips to Moss Rose et al.

Maybe even The Broadfield Stadium Crawley.......oh the shame of it :oops:.

Bring it on though, we need to take the hit and start again. There's no sense in this shower carrying on for a moment longer.

Mar 2, 2008
One day down. Only a few hours left of today to go.

Few people's rep gonna take a hit if this goes the same way as the ''its admin on Monday/Tuesday'' gnashing and wailing that took place.

Jul 6, 2009
Administration may not have happened this week, but it is not far away. As for the idea of new loan signings to boost the squad, well this is as likely as money arriving from Japan. Even Connor Clifford has given up on us.