AFC Wimbledon match thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFC Wimbledon match thread

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
What a goal!!!!’ Conor Grant

Aug 15, 2015
Cobi Budge":2qiev55y said:
Shoenice":2qiev55y said:
Cobi Budge":2qiev55y said:
People very quick to slate the defenders but their goal was largely Nouble’s fault.

Interesting viewpoint. So you're saying the man out wide should have been left free by Watts (who was ball watching)? That the ball in the middle wasn't the fault of the defender for the attacker winning the ball first? Ok then Cobi.

The ball came straight toward Nouble, he missed a simple clearance, if he makes the clearance the above doesn’t matter. I said it was largely his fault, not completely his fault.

True he missed his kick. But to say it's largely his fault?

It's not like what Wootton did at Orient where he was the last man. In that part of the pitch, a mistake by Wootton leading to a goal is entirely his fault. A missed kick halfway up half of the pitch doesn't make a goal the fault of that person. Plenty went on in the passage after and that's where the costly mistake(s) were made.

Just seems to me that people want to pick on him (albeit he requires improving, he hasn't had much service).

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
What a beauty. Well done Conor. :scarf:

Jun 27, 2019
Grant doesn't score often but when he does they're worldies.

He's played okay so far today and that should give him confidence to push on.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ve been saying for a while that Conor Grant offers far more than people seem to think he does. Hasn’t put a foot wrong today and that was stunning.

Aug 15, 2015
Superb strike by Grant and to be fair to him he's been getting stuck in and doing the nitty gritty as well.

Oct 5, 2013
I like the main commentator’s voice and way of describing, he just needs to get his accuracy up to par!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
1-2 score line but tactically AFC have beaten us first half.

Interesting to see if we tweak into a diamond midfield for the second half because we just weren’t allowed to bring the ball through the middle.

I’d still like to see another midfielder come on for a striker to gain control in the middle of the park.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tugboat":a3t0bz6u said:
1-2 score line but tactically AFC have beaten us first half.

Interesting to see if we tweak into a diamond midfield for the second half because we just weren’t allowed to bring the ball through the middle.

I’d still like to see another midfielder come on for a striker to gain control in the middle of the park.

Lowe won't change the system Tuggers

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don't think we've been anywhere near as poor as some people are making out. A bad goal to concede but otherwise we've been the more threatening team and definitely the team with the most quality.