agreed too sell noone 250,000 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

agreed too sell noone 250,000

L

lostinleeds

IJN":19yseln6 said:
I don't get this.

He had a contract extension of one year last season, and I didn't think he was due out this season.

I'm bleddy confused.

That extension was for this season. Unless he's signed a new one recently then I think he's OoC at the end of this season. In which case 250k probably about as good as we are going to get.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
250K whilst below what he is worth is better than i thought we would get for him, we would probably get the same for bhasera and with a bit of luck if this is done early in the window and we can pay HMRC then the embargo can be lifted and reid can try and find some players (Clifford).

Jun 24, 2008
I personally think that Noone will stay. Reid has said that he will not be forced into selling his best players and i trust that...Noone looks like he's enjoying his football at the moment and that he's enjoying playing for our club. He's also been captain for our games when Fletcher has been out hasn't he? That must of meant something to him and they wouldn't of given it to him if he wasn't passionate about the club. Id hope anyway...maybe i just need someone tell remind me that everything money oriented these days :(

S

Steve Bond

I hope that we can hang on to our best players, but, realistically, if we have players out of contract at the end of the season and we have no money to offer them contracts then we have to take the money.

I hope we can get through to the end of the season and survive, then build for next season. I truly hope PR is around to take us forward.

Looking forward to tomorrows game, as the more wins we have, the less the impact of the 10point deduction if we enter admin.

Can't see many ins, and quite a few outs in the next month.

Feb 23, 2008
macleanie":jb5i3vox said:
I personally think that Noone will stay. Reid has said that he will not be forced into selling his best players and i trust that...Noone looks like he's enjoying his football at the moment and that he's enjoying playing for our club. He's also been captain for our games when Fletcher has been out hasn't he? That must of meant something to him and they wouldn't of given it to him if he wasn't passionate about the club. Id hope anyway...maybe i just need someone tell remind me that everything money oriented these days :(

you would hope that he might stay loyal to the club that gave him his break in league football. it wasn't too long ago that this was the guy asking if he got paid over the summer, so hopefully money might not be the be all and end all for him.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I hope Noone and BWP stay as I feel they above all others give us a fighting chance of getting out of this league.

If Ridsdale comes in and invests, or brings investment in there is every chance our better players may stay but lets not forget we are top heavy on players on inflated salaries so there will be a few leaving, and lets be honest that will only help the financial side of things

Apr 3, 2010
Can't see this being true why would we cash in on almost the 1st offer for him surely we could get more than that even if hes out of contract in the summer.

Mar 14, 2009
pontypoolgreen":27fe66l8 said:
I think the financial situation at Argyle will become less of a problem with Ridsdale running the Club.

No inside info just hoping and praying really.

He will bring money into the Club in my opinion.

Strange.

If you go by actions and not words then how can possibly this bloke save us apart from giving creditors the run around.

18 months ago people were saying nothing good about Risdale and yet now, because its Argyle, there is hope.

I guess common sense doesnt get entertained anymore.

T

Tim Chown

He's out of contract, but under 24 so a fee would be set for any transfer, so long as we make him a new offer. So it's not like he'd leave for nothing in the summer.

If I recall correctly, we lost out on a shedload of cash from the Gosling sell-on clause because Everton let him walk away where had they made him an offer a tribunal would have set a fee which with our cut would have paid a lot of that tax bill.

Mar 14, 2009
pontypoolgreen":18fwamgh said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":18fwamgh said:
pontypoolgreen":18fwamgh said:
I think the financial situation at Argyle will become less of a problem with Ridsdale running the Club.

No inside info just hoping and praying really.

He will bring money into the Club in my opinion.

Strange.

If you go by actions and not words then how can possibly this bloke save us apart from giving creditors the run around.

18 months ago people were saying nothing good about Ridsdale and yet now, because its Argyle, there is hope.

I guess common sense doesnt get entertained anymore.

When Ridsadale did his presentation to the the board one of his strongest points was you have to get it right on the pitch first.

Players before fancy pitch and fancy stadium.

Hope this helps.

Not so strange now I hope.

It is strange how you fall for his BS, loll! He has a track record for it and you and others are getting suckered in. Look at what he has actually done. The players he allowed to sign for Cardiff put them on the brink of being wiped out. The same as he did at Leeds.

If you dont have any inside info on him, as you say you dont, its very weird that you come on with these assumptions on what he is going to do when history has already spoken as to the mess he leaves behind with other football clubs.

Jesus, lol!!

A

Anonymous

Metal_Green_Mickey":3vn6vln3 said:
pontypoolgreen":3vn6vln3 said:

Thats what I thought when I read what u put lol!

Your funnier when you arent taking the pee out of people offering free tickets.

Awaits pm :roll: