agreed too sell noone 250,000 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

agreed too sell noone 250,000

pontypoolgreen":38mqajsl said:
When Ridsadale did his presentation to the the board one of his strongest points was you have to get it right on the pitch first.

Players before fancy pitch and fancy stadium.

Hope this helps.

Not so strange now I hope.

Hang on. Lets get this straight. You dont get fed tidbits by people(ie board members) with an agenda as I have previously suggested, but you do know about presentations by Ridsdale to the board?

So you therefore, by elimination, are a board member?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
pontypoolgreen":tf83qemk said:
When Ridsadale did his presentation to the the board one of his strongest points was you have to get it right on the pitch first.

Players before fancy pitch and fancy stadium.

Hope this helps.

Not so strange now I hope.

So it's not possible that the man might just be saying what he thinks people want to hear?

It's hard to argue with what he said as quite simply he knew that it was exactly what the fans would want to hear. But smart speaking doesn't always make a suitable saviour.

Those nice emails from the Spanish lottery tell me what I would like to hear (You've won £1million etc.). However I exercise due diligence and realise there is a possibility that they might just be telling me something so that I will fall into their trap. Thankfully due to my inquisitive mind and ability not to believe everything people say, I have yet to be scammed by the Spanish or that nice man from Nigeria.

D

deanthegreenmachine

If this transfer/sale goes ahead i only hope theres a clause that he wont play against us in the feb away fixture, if our current situation is not sorted by then and gord forbid we get a points deduction, noone playing against us will really stir up the away end,

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Chancellor":jub6vk79 said:
but you do know about presentations by Ridsdale to the board?..............................

So you therefore, by elimination, are a board member?

That secretive were they? Have a quick look on YouTube, they are all there.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
deanthegreenmachine":3pvmuegx said:
If this transfer/sale goes ahead i only hope theres a clause that he wont play against us in the feb away fixture, if our current situation is not sorted by then and gord forbid we get a points deduction, noone playing against us will really stir up the away end,

If he is sold permanantly then we are not allowed to have a clause stating he cannot play against us!!