Any concerns? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any concerns?

Oct 31, 2015
r4h4al":3peov0ir said:
Carlo":3peov0ir said:
r4h4al":3peov0ir said:

Why are you not concerned? Serious question? We concede like mad and don’t score enough.

A bad result but we still have players which we are yet to see like Peter Grant, Callum Dyson and Wylde.

:facepalm: :shock:

please tell me you are joking

Jul 13, 2006
rsp4":13m9ijpz said:
r4h4al":13m9ijpz said:
Carlo":13m9ijpz said:
r4h4al":13m9ijpz said:

Why are you not concerned? Serious question? We concede like mad and don’t score enough.

A bad result but we still have players which we are yet to see like Peter Grant, Callum Dyson and Wylde.

:facepalm: :shock:

please tell me you are joking

Don't forget Ainsworth- perhaps he'll rescue us!

Aug 11, 2013
Frustrating that Fleetwood can compete on crowds of 3000 and yet we look like a team who's had a transfer embargo. I do think it's time for DA to stand up and be counted. Don't roll out the budget excuse because there aren't many league teams who went to Austria* pre-season. Maybe that money could have been better spent.

This team wouldn't compete in league 2. Some serious recruitment mistakes and poor tactics. We need some wing play if we are to create any chances. Crying out for Wylde or someone of the Tanner Jervis ilk. Could Dyson play that roll?

I honestly think we are in the doo doos with this squad!

*Holland (thanks for correction below)

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Balls to this budget BS. The buck stops with DA. He had the chance to build on last seasons great finish, instead he ripped everything up and started again. He's brought in absolute tosh. Last season was a fluke, and even if we surge again and get close i'll want him out. Had enough of feeling fed up on Saturday nights like last year, and it's Argyle that are causing it

Feb 23, 2008
arrythewurzel":2ldvdwcw said:
Frustrating that Fleetwood can compete on crowds of 3000 and yet we look like a team who's had a transfer embargo. I do think it's time for DA to stand up and be counted. Don't roll out the budget excuse because there aren't many league teams who went to Austria pre-season. Maybe that money could have been better spent.

This team wouldn't compete in league 2. Some serious recruitment mistakes and poor tactics. We need some wing play if we are to create any chances. Crying out for Wylde or someone of the Tanner Jervis ilk. Could Dyson play that roll?

We didn't go to Austria either, Holland wasn't it?

I've said since DA has been in charge I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this rip it up and start over again approach.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
The team won't get away with this form much longer. Last season's change of form must surely be a one-off so I don't want to see it get to the stage where we need to hit title-winning form simply to get to mid-table.

Jul 12, 2016
Plenty. DA signed these players before pre season and unbelievably said he had been chasing some of them for a long time. The pre season programme was an embarrassment with matching performances. We ( fans ) wait with eager anticipation for the season to start and then have to witness this debacle unfolding before our eyes. Unfortunately we are stuck with this manager and players and I cannot see how we can achieve a lucky escape like last season.

Aug 5, 2005
arrythewurzel":2sdss60e said:
Frustrating that Fleetwood can compete on crowds of 3000 and yet we look like a team who's had a transfer embargo. I do think it's time for DA to stand up and be counted. Don't roll out the budget excuse because there aren't many league teams who went to Austria* pre-season. Maybe that money could have been better spent.

*Holland (thanks for correction below)

Andy Pilley, chairman of Fleetwood, owns a utility company and has a personal worth of £82.2 million.

Attendances have nothing to do with budgets nowadays

Jun 2, 2016
I just cannot understand how we sign so many similar centre backs when none of them have any pace. Last year when we had Bradley and Edwards we were so open at the back and it was only when we signed Vyner, who had pace and could read a game, that our defence improved. DA seems to be repeating the mistakes of last season

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
It IS bizarre how we’ve had two nightmare starts in a row.

Not just poor, or underwhelming. But nightmares.

This time last year, I couldn’t see where the next win was coming from. Then we turned into a nigh unstoppable winning machine.

In summary... I’ve no idea what’s going to happen :lol:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
wemburygreen67":2ekh89co said:
I just cannot understand how we sign so many similar centre backs when none of them have any pace. Last year when we had Bradley and Edwards we were so open at the back and it was only when we signed Vyner, who had pace and could read a game, that our defence improved. DA seems to be repeating the mistakes of last season
That's rubbish. It was October when our defence improved and the run started. Vyner was good, but lets not twist the facts.