Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Charles.plym":3jdi6k6m said:
r4h4al":3jdi6k6m said:
I want him to stay because you don't sack somebody off of one result. Even the trigger-happy clubs don't do that.

One result ? Has one slept constantly since April? We have been horse poo since then . One result ffs

We were doing all right the last few games which quietened the Adams Out Brigade. So therefore it is one result.

Basically I think he will turn it around in my opinion.

And even if we got relegated, which we won't be, he'd be the perfect man to take us back up again.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Andy Holland":2b8uqsn7 said:
r4h4al":2b8uqsn7 said:
I want him to stay because you don't sack somebody off of one result. Even the trigger-happy clubs don't do that.

Don't be so wilfully idiotic, mate.

It is NOT about one result and you must know that.

It is about one result.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Whilst I’m really disappointed about today, I think the players have to shoulder some of the blame. It’s not all Adams, but for me Adams job is to get the best out of his players.

If we play poorly and lose the next game then I think Adams needs to go for us to have any chance to survive this season as we’re already being cut adrift from safety.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I’m not rampantly ‘Adams out’ but just like much of last season I wouldn’t be at all upset if he went. I just don’t feel that he is the manager to take us forwards - too defensive minded, too stubborn, too random and with practically zero oomph. If we go back down to League 2 then so be it, but please can we have someone positive in charge for a change.

Sep 28, 2003
London
r4h4al":197luyan said:
Andy Holland":197luyan said:
r4h4al":197luyan said:

It is about one result.

It's incredible that a 30 page thread has popped up since the end of today's game, isn't it?

Manager is crap, team is hopeless. Something has to change and we can't sack 25 players.

He has to go, today was absolutely shameful but we've been crap all season.

May 1, 2011
r4h4al":3eg364g7 said:
Andy Holland":3eg364g7 said:
r4h4al":3eg364g7 said:

It is about one result.

Go away and check the stats of the last 25-30 games and then hold your hands up for making foolish comments.

The fact you are already saying if we go down we must keep Adams is beyond pathetic.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
If we play poorly and lose the next game then I think Adams needs to go for us to have any chance to survive this season as we’re already being cut adrift from safety.

Maybe I'd agree with that. He won't go though, SO I guess whilst he is here we need to support him up until he is sacked. Although whilst sacking him would be right, would someone else (Wotton?) come in and save us? Probably not.

So stick with Adams then, and save the club some money on having to pay the 5 year contract.

Or of course he turns it around, which I think he will BECAUSE he is a good manager, and if he leaves us he will go and achieve enormous success somewhere else. That's my thoughts.

I agree today was shameful, but I think we've been good this season. We've been competitive in every single game which I didn't expect. It's just a few of the young players like Macey are too young and inexperienced. But he'll be gone soon anyway, and Burgoyne will come in.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I get the impression that our new chairman and indeed the board would accept relegation if that were to happen rather than sack Derek Adams..

Mar 16, 2009
London
Andy Holland":duy7zwc8 said:
r4h4al":duy7zwc8 said:
Andy Holland":duy7zwc8 said:
r4h4al":duy7zwc8 said:

It is about one result.

It's incredible that a 30 page thread has popped up since the end of today's game, isn't it?

Manager is crap, team is hopeless. Something has to change and we can't sack 25 players.

This is an old thread Andy.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
If we lose at home to Fleetwood - sack him..

Jul 12, 2016
R4h4al, I can only attend home games but you cannot be serious."Competitive in every single game" not from where I've been sitting. We are at best a mediocre side and get rolled over far too easily.The football is by and large negative rubbish because this is the style Adams prefers.The table does not lie.