Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 66 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

Sep 6, 2006
PAFC123":3l1cg7m4 said:
I dont care if a new manager comes in and gets us relegated. That's all that's going to happen under Adams but I am fed up of this woeful football aswell as the tactics. The most entertainment adams is producing is the sh#t he comes out with in his press conferences

I can't stand Adams but weRe you actually at the game today? We played well going forward.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Andy Holland":vbsjiivq said:
hoovermelon":vbsjiivq said:
GreenArmy1984":vbsjiivq said:
1 point gained or 2 points Lost ?

Could be a important point come the end of season

Keep The Faith

You would still see the positive side if someone talk a running jump and kicked you in the bollocks

Please don't feed the troll.

Again you don’t know what a Troll is!

I am looking on the bright side of life

We need to look forward now

COYGs

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
GreenArmy1984":2ed9evo5 said:
Andy Holland":2ed9evo5 said:
hoovermelon":2ed9evo5 said:
GreenArmy1984":2ed9evo5 said:

Keep The Faith

You would still see the positive side if someone talk a running jump and kicked you in the bollocks

COYGs

Seriously are you that thick skinned a troll you can't see how ridiculous you sound? Are the club still giving you ambassador rights to spread the positivity that is so badly lacking around Home Park?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
GreenArmy1984":37jenq0o said:
Andy Holland":37jenq0o said:
hoovermelon":37jenq0o said:
GreenArmy1984":37jenq0o said:

Keep The Faith

COYGs
Why do you bother? It isn't funny or clever and doesn't come across as sincere either since you are stuck in one mode the entire time. I'm not annoyed by it, I just don't see the point.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I think that’s a good idea for all concerned.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Change of heart i think he will sort it, I can see what the team are trying to do we just don't seem to have that quality to pull it off i don't believe that it's all adams fault he can only work with the budget he has got and i don't believe he can become a bad manager over night.

I do believe that simon hallett will give adams a slightly better budget which is needed to tie up our back four which is a course for concern as are leaking far too many goals! we will need to sign some players come january.

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Hiscott":gu6qygzu said:
Change of heart i think he will sort it, I can see what the team are trying to do we just don't seem to have that quality to pull it off i don't believe that it's all adams fault he can only work with the budget he has got and i don't believe he can become a bad manager over night.

I do believe that simon hallett will give adams a slightly better budget which is needed to tie up our back four which is a course for concern.

we are leaking far too many goals!

No sh*t Shirlock!

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Balham_Green":203abhb7 said:
Steve Hiscott":203abhb7 said:

I do believe that simon hallett will give adams a slightly better budget which is needed to tie up our back four which is a course for concern.

we are leaking far too many goals!

No sh*t Shirlock!

No need for the attitude is there ?

Mar 23, 2008
Steve Hiscott":23i09nr2 said:

I do believe that simon hallett will give adams a slightly better budget which is needed to tie up our back four which is a course for concern as are leaking far too many goals! we will need to sign some players come january.
Didn't Hallett say in the week that our budget is about middle of the league? Well we are in the relegation zone, so Adams is under-performing and has mins-used his budget, this is not an excuse. It's his team, his squad, his results.