Argyle face masks on sale (now online in club superstore) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle face masks on sale (now online in club superstore)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
ArgyleOfficial":c129qmis said:
Still a few left David, but not many.

JY

:thumbup:
Do you send to Canada?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
pedro91":1toefy7u said:
They won't be delivered until the last week in June!

Dont worry you'll be able to get one so you can remain incognito at pre season training

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":3czujqsi said:
ArgyleOfficial":3czujqsi said:
Still a few left David, but not many.

JY

:thumbup:
Do you send to Canada?
49939193767_2dd3c92266_c.jpg

https://theterracestore.com/pages/shipping-delivery

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Surely it would pay Argyle to find a manufacturer and invest in producing several thousand masks like this. When supporters are talking about how to help the club, surely we would be more than happy to pay above the odds for one. I am sure that when/if the ground reopens in the Autumn there will also be major requirements for hand sanitising stations. Maybe large wall mounted ones at the turnstiles so that every supporter cleaned their hands immediately prior to coming into the ground. Obviously more of them in the toilets too.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
How would club masks work for someone with allegiance to two clubs? Would they have a reversible one? Or a half and half? Or perhaps they could have two face bits that are detachable.

May 16, 2016
The Doctor":170g4e3o said:
How would club masks work for someone with allegiance to two clubs? Would they have a reversible one? Or a half and half? Or perhaps they could have two face bits that are detachable.

I thought about reversible ones but that would be a step backwards. Hopefully by the time they arrive, there's no need for them, but then when demanding money back, I'm sure there would be accusations of a cover up.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
The Doctor":1uyg8nc7 said:

There would have to be a way of selling the two clubs separate as there are a few on here with allegiance to other clubs and they’re all different. Maybe half and half like the scarves. ;-)

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ha. I think I will just buy two masks! Can see the cops having issues with the hooligan element though. They normally get a face covering order for the higher cat games like the Greeks.

Apr 1, 2009
Amazed that so many people are still buying masks, because very few people are still wearing them.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
xmastree":21opvnha said:
Amazed that so many people are still buying masks, because very few people are still wearing them.

It's the dumbclucks that wear them around the chin that cracks me up!

:crazy: