Argyle face masks on sale (now online in club superstore) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle face masks on sale (now online in club superstore)

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Devongreenowl":3qxh1u1q said:
Wear for one week and then turn it inside out and wear for another week. Just like a submariner wears his underpants and socks :funny:

Whoever is marking Danny Mayor next season should wear his turned inside out! :scarf:

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I have a couple of the club ones but more for novelty value than regular wear. I find them a little loose fitting and rather pointy-nosed!

We've bought some decent ones from Big Bloomers (https://www.thebigbloomerscompany.co.uk/). They are available in a few different colours and two sizes and seem pretty well made and comfortable. They're fully washable and you can insert a third layer inthem if you want to. But be warned, for MOST users of this site Big Bloomers is not the sort of website you will normally visit and I dread to think what will come my way via pop-up adverts in the next few weeks!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pottypilgrim":3o1tcw2r said:
Kevin_Gollop":3o1tcw2r said:
Not official club merchandising and I know nothing about the company, but these keep popping up in my Facebook feed if anyone is still after some: https://football-masks.com/products/ply ... -face-mask
Be careful buying from this 'company' folks. I've read some pretty worrying reviews...
Have you got a link to these reviews? I know someone who's going to buy off them but I've told them to hang fire. I can't seem to find anything.

May 28, 2019
Pogleswoody":1zdl1tjt said:
How do you get into the shop to buy a face mask without wearing a face mask?? :think:
any covering will do it does not have to be a mask, what about a scarf or even a clean pair of boxer shorts :lol:

Dec 23, 2005
I’ve asked them, and there are no plans to make more available! They have missed a trick if you ask me! :facepalm:

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
I rang the Argyle shop this morning and was told some more face masks would arriving between 2 and 3 weeks time.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
Kernowman":25qnw5d9 said:
I’ve asked them, and there are no plans to make more available! They have missed a trick if you ask me! :facepalm:

Hi - Who did you ask?

JY