Argyle v Burton Albion match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Burton Albion match thread

Aug 4, 2011
Totally dominant. We’ve not won a 2nd half since the QPR game. Time for a nice 2nd half long overdue.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":q498x0wn said:
GreenThing":q498x0wn said:
djg145":q498x0wn said:
HELP - I accidently clicked on the wrong button - trying to view todays match and have just paid £10 - i HAVE MY CODE FOR THE MATCH - HOW DO I get my £10 back?

I did the same, the pay using existing card button pays immediately without giving you the chance to put the code in. I emailed iFollow and received a refund, although it took 2 weeks to get a reply. Good luck.

How did that happen? When I paid for today, although my card details are held on the site I still had to enter the three figures from the back of my card to complete payment.

I don’t know about that. I got it right this time by entering the code at the bottom before clicking the ‘use existing card’ button at the top. It didn’t ask for the 3 digits either time, only the first time when I entered all the card details.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
2-0
Goal! Plymouth Argyle 2, Burton Albion 0. Byron Moore (Plymouth Argyle) left footed shot from very close range.

Jul 12, 2016
Cobi Budge":2ce26oui said:
Balham_Green":2ce26oui said:
Cobi Budge":2ce26oui said:
Mayor orchestrating everything. Incredible player.

To be an incredible player he needs an end product!

Pass & dribble completion is end product. Goals aren’t the only form of end product. He’s a very different player to someone like Carey, Mayor is a transition/link player to carry us up the pitch, Carey was more of a highlight reel sort - good in moments but not so much in general play, which Mayor is.
Incredible player ???Talk about over reacting. Pass and dribble completion is not an end product in any shape or form. We all know you are obsessed with Mayor but Carey was twice the player he is before his last season with us.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Perfect start. Without wishing to tempt fate this should be a comfortable win now.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What a miss by Burton

Aimson at fault

Jun 27, 2019
Biggs":3u20gujj said:
Damn missed the goal!!!

Cooper low cross to the far post where Moore finished.

The Burton fullback didn't know which foot to show GC onto - his right is almost as good as his left. He's such an asset and worth every penny we paid for him.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Tugboat":2ox7fza6 said:
What a miss by Burton

Aimson at fault
Very fortunate but he will never get the grief that Wooton does from 2 or 3 on here. Aimson has been disappointing generally this season, let's hope he soon snaps out of it.

Jun 27, 2019
Abbotts Ann Green":2mcs3k7j said:
That’s two mistakes from Aimson now, cannot see what he offers that Wootton doesn’t.

He's a bit quicker and has superior concentration but has been poor today.