Argyle v Newport match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Newport match thread

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Get in there Argo!!’ :thumbup:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
We dug deep and showed great resolve again to see it through. It was never easy but teams aren't going to just roll over for us.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Hargyle":jhd3vy9g said:
Sawyers lack of pace has become such massive problem in recent weeks ... whoever comes in to replace him (probably Grant) must know that position is up for grabs if he plays well during Sawyers ban
I thought he was as good as anyone until his sending off.

Oct 31, 2015
That was a battle. I think the run in will be more of battle with the team digging deep rather than flowing Football.

Their 33 had Gaz all ends up for most of the game.

Good fighting performance and another 3 points. :scarf:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
rsp4":1ps5lxh1 said:
That was a battle. I think the run in will be more of battle with the team digging deep rather than flowing Football.

Their 33 had Gaz all ends up for most of the game.

Good fighting performance and another 3 points. :scarf:

The reason their winger had our left centre half tied up all game was because our so-called left wing back was utter chod. Sawyer was playing on behalf of the shocking Cooper as well as his own position.
Again not one cross or pass Cooper made went to a green shirt. The sooner Fadz is back the better

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Only relevant in that Bradford are in the top 7 but has anyone seen the match stats at the moment against Oldham. That can't be right surely. If so they're getting well hammered.

Aug 5, 2005
Bernie Bernbaum":oxpneclh said:
Only relevant in that Bradford are in the top 7 but has anyone seen the match stats at the moment against Oldham. That can't be right surely. If so they're getting well hammered.

If you read the live text on the BBC website, pretty much every line is an Oldham attack