Argyle vs Doncaster | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle vs Doncaster

Nov 2, 2004
Good stuff from Argyle, rovers never had a sniff. I like this lineup. Mayor is frightening them to death.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A good second half of the first half. Mayor unplayable at times, although a worry that he's our only creative spark. Opoku had a good half, Hardie needs to do more, Jephcott's movement was excellent and found the space for his goal.

What Argyle will we see for the second half?

Aug 4, 2011
Here we go again. Surely not a sluggish first 15-20 mins of the second half?

Doncaster almost mirroring us in terms of play, they had chances to get the ball into the box and decided to check back.

Will Lowe be undone by an opposition change? I’d imagine Moore will shift someone else up front or make a substitution- it’s how we react. Either way I’ve laid Argyle and backed over 2.5 goals as an insurance package if nothing else

Mar 14, 2009
A good half of football. Felt once more given the opportunities of possession we could of done a little better.

I have to say Camara to me adds something in an Argyle midfield l haven’t seen in others for a while. A player with bags of energy who can win the ball in the middle of the field. He probably doesn’t stand out like some but for me he gives us more of an edge when he plays because of his all around work rate. Think he could be an absolute star for Argyle once the team evolves further.

Now the second half. I’d imagine Moore will change it tactically. I would think we will try to play in a similar manner. This is where the opposition has had the edge on us recently.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think DM10 in full flow is a wondrous sight to behold.

I just hope I can see it in two halves of a game, if I do, we'll win this at a canter.

Fornah, Camara, Jephcott all playing very well. :scarf:

Mar 4, 2004
Doyley43":2tcl2p1y said:
I wonder how the people slagging off Mayor feel tonight? :D :D

He's a class above this League we are so lucky to have him. Yes he can give more but show him the love and he will.