Badge Poll. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Badge Poll.

New or Old

• New?

Votes: 51 18.5%
  • Old?

Votes: 225 81.5%

• Total voters

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Got to be the old one because:

A) I have it tattooed on my arm
and
B) It has nothing to do with the NWO

Jul 24, 2009
Original Sick-kid":twmrhz2j said:
Has to be the old one, i cannot fathom for the life of me anyone who prefers the new one.

I think over the last few months we have discovered we are a unique club, so why have abadge that is identikit to so many others. Lets be proud of our traditions!
:iagree: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I prefer the new one as well because it says Plymouth Argyle and not just PAFC. People who might not recognise PAFC for what it is,definately recognise Plymouth Argyle.

Here's a challenge for all you IT experts out there. Design us a new badge with the ship and Plymouth Argyle on it.

A

Andy Richardson

:cool: I don't dislike the new badge as much as I ought to, but I voted for the old one as the current one symbolises bad, dark times......

S

Steve Bond

I have to go for the old one because i have fond memories of the old one going back years. I didn't like the new one when it was introduced and i like it even less on the current stripey green monstrosity of a shirt we wear. Bring back the old badge and the traditional green shirt a la:
http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/pr ... d1477.html

C

Cameron Millar

Greenbondy":knsbblbo said:
I have to go for the old one because i have fond memories of the old one going back years. I didn't like the new one when it was introduced and i like it even less on the current stripey green monstrosity of a shirt we wear. Bring back the old badge and the traditional green shirt a la:
http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/pr ... d1477.html

:iagree: its a good looking shirt, maybe without the black on the outside of the badge though

T

Theatreofgreen

dan93pafc said:
In my opinion has to be old. Since we have changed it has only been bad times and so would prefer to forget about this period and go back to the way it was.

maybe it's bad karma changing your badge :shock:

It doesn't necessarily look bad, but just seeing it makes me thinks failure premierleague 45,000 seater stadium!!, try unpaid non playing & playing staff, leased back ground, 4th tier football & good reputable companies seen off.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
neither of these badges compare to the "old badge", we should revert to the Plymouth coat of arms badge that has a bit of class.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I have plenty of items that include both versions and am happy with them all. As there is no 'Don't care which' option I'm not voting.

C

Cult Of Personality

Oh crap i voted new thinking it was to get a new badge instead of the current crap one

bloody nwo