Badge Poll. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Badge Poll.

New or Old

• New?

Votes: 51 18.5%
  • Old?

Votes: 225 81.5%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Following this pole could the Trust not make contact with the new owners once they are announced and pass on the fans wishes ?
A small thing like this could help get the fans to back the new regime

I personally thought the fans choosing the kits like a few years ago was a master stroke after all a popular kit would sell and make the club money
doubt the players are really bothered about the kits its just there work clothes after all

I think this may have been Peter Jones influence on the run by fans board !

C

charlee

Prefer the new badge,

The old ones is very very very outdated. And im glad it has gone into the history books. But should not reapper unles modernized

Times change and so do badges, and the new one is 100 times better.

Maybe instead for a new era we shud have a brand new badge!

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
there should only be one club crest, yet Argyle have several.. from something that looks like the old banded shirt crest .. to the current circle, with a few mayflowers with flags flying in various directions in between.

time to sort things out
one crest

one shade of green, with black and white

one style of kit.. not changing back n forth between all white, bit of trim, green and black stripes, green and white stripes etc

Argyle wore the banded style when i first stated going.. but to me the strip that i like the most is , Tynan at Villa kit.. Bright green shirt, black shorts and white socks.

May 8, 2011
edengreen":ka71td1c said:
Following this pole could the Trust not make contact with the new owners once they are announced and pass on the fans wishes ?

I personally thought the fans choosing the kits like a few years ago was a master stroke after all a popular kit would sell and make the club money
doubt the players are really bothered about the kits its just there work clothes after all

:iagree: with everything you've said, if we really want it to change tell the owners straight away.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
edengreen":tm7zqmy8 said:

Your avatar would make a great Argyle badge. :mrgreen: :stout:

C

Cameron Millar

edengreen":m0zqz7wt said:

I agree with the fans choosing the kit was a great idea, but now that the season is over how would this be done for next season? and i agree about contacting the new owners as soon as we know who they are about this, but I think they also need to inform risdale asap when the polls finished, afterall hes going to be the one who is sorting all this stuff out and will have probably made a decision already by the time the new owners are in place.

T

Theatreofgreen

This needs to be sent to the club or the Herald of something!

T

Theatreofgreen

Lots of clubs have smarted their badges but I can't think of any who have completely changed it............apart from franchise!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
The club badge design is quite trivial compared to other issues at the club.

It's fun to have a poll, but not sure it would be worthwhile kicking up a fuss to the club.

I happen to prefer the new badge but that's besides the point :wink: Think maybe the GT's do too...

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
charlee":w44ot1vw said:
Prefer the new badge,

The old ones is very very very outdated. And im glad it has gone into the history books. But should not reapper unles modernized

Times change and so do badges, and the new one is 100 times better.

Maybe instead for a new era we shud have a brand new badge!

:iagree:

The old badge is a bit too retro. Remember that the club need to be attracting new young audiences and fresh commercial deals, not just keeping the old farts happy :)

I get the NWO/new badge feeling, but the old badge has had its day, imo.

Perhaps a new, new one.

R

rich

OLD - only, as has been said... the new one is associated with the vile regime from before

I want everything to do with Toad, Staplewallet & co to be expunged... including the badge re design

I even want the old green back now even though I like it, the success we had under that has been tainted by this last season's utter disgrace!

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Personally I would prefer an updated version of the old badge as I agree with other posters that have said that the old badge is outdated. I would therefore like a to see a modern version of the old badge for next year

Oh! and I voted for the old one :)