Band wagon jumpers | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Band wagon jumpers

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
There’s no chance of a sell out, so the more the better. Come and join the atmosphere created by The Green Army. You may find that you enjoy it and decide to come again.

Before you know it you’ll have become a member of the band.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Pogleswoody":77aewjq9 said:
Manchesterlalala":77aewjq9 said:
I'm considering driving down from Manchester for this week's game. Am I a bandwagon jumper?

No, you're welcome. I see you more as a Volkswagen driver. :thumbs:
Close - I've got a Vauxhall. I've only made it to HP once this season (4-0 to Scunthorpe) but by the end I should have clocked up at least 10 games. I'm on eight already with Rochdale coming up and a trip "home" for the Easter weekend Southend match. So far my record is w 2, d 5 and l 1 so the North has been very kind for away days (and a bugger for last minute equalisers) this year. Bit gutted I have to work when we play Fleetwood though.

Sep 30, 2004
Pogleswoody":3kpf86yg said:
GA1984 currently showing up as registering and posting on Pasoti since March 2013, coming up for 5 years.
Begs the question, what was there to jump on the bandwagon for in 2013? How many wheels did our bandwagon have then? :think:

Well I have 3 wheels on my bandwagon and those Cherokees are chasing me,but I’m singing a happy song,higgety haggety hoggety hi I’m watching those bandwagon jumpers go passing by.

Sep 30, 2004
Manchesterlalala":3ptvzgmu said:
Pogleswoody":3ptvzgmu said:
Manchesterlalala":3ptvzgmu said:
I'm considering driving down from Manchester for this week's game. Am I a bandwagon jumper?

No, you're welcome. I see you more as a Volkswagen driver. :thumbs:
Close - I've got a Vauxhall. I've only made it to HP once this season (4-0 to Scunthorpe) but by the end I should have clocked up at least 10 games. I'm on eight already with Rochdale coming up and a trip "home" for the Easter weekend Southend match. So far my record is w 2, d 5 and l 1 so the North has been very kind for away days (and a bugger for last minute equalisers) this year. Bit gutted I have to work when we play Fleetwood though.

If your going to do all that driving in a Vauxhall I would:A...join the AA or RAC or B...change your car.

C

CG1983

The more the merrier I'd say.
Hopefully turn the floating fan into a White or even Green member!

Apr 15, 2008
London
We have a big remote following; people who can only make a few games a season. It's only natural they will come for more important games... but call them 'bandwagon jumpers' or whatever makes you feel superior.

All are welcome, I say,

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
Me and the Steamess are coming down for the Portsmouth match. First game of the season for us. Probably the second game of the season will be the play-off final . . . . does that make me a band-wagon jumper?

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
It certainly doesn’t Steamer, just as Crownhill says. A Green is a Green. The more the merrier, & the Stronger!

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
Thanks Mr. Stidwell, That's what I think.
Looking back to the days of the faithful 4 thousand, I remember going up to Charlton with my mate for an evening kick off game. Probably around 1976 or there abouts. The Green Army was out in force. There was me and my mate on the away terrace . . . . and that was it. Green Army . . . numbered 2 and in them days the Valley was huge and the away end probably held 10 000. And now in 2018, I am going to my first game of the season . . . glory hunter that I am! So rollocks to anyone who has the unmitigated audacity to put down any Argyle fan for attending a match . . . .

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":312ugrkf said:
Good to see you are capable of intelligent debate as usual.
There is nothing to debate sweetcheeks, you’re obviously just a very and embittered gent who’s angry with life in general, feel sorry for you but each to their own[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Other people are capable of it. This is not supposed to be a forum for giving personal opinions of others. But as you have I have no interest in the opinion of a sad deluded immature individual who spends most of his time on here writing nonsense condescending advice and trying to get the last word with stupid one word replies as above. Your opinion is worthless so I wouldn't bother giving it if I were you.[/quote]
Hahaha

Steamer":3qsrx1vv said:
Thanks Mr. Stidwell, That's what I think.
Looking back to the days of the faithful 4 thousand, I remember going up to Charlton with my mate for an evening kick off game. Probably around 1976 or there abouts. The Green Army was out in force. There was me and my mate on the away terrace . . . . and that was it. Green Army . . . numbered 2 and in them days the Valley was huge and the away end probably held 10 000. And now in 2018, I am going to my first game of the season . . . glory hunter that I am! So rollocks to anyone who has the unmitigated audacity to put down any Argyle fan for attending a match . . . .

Haha,2. Did you stand together, or spread yourselves out to make yourselves look bigger? I remember Hull at Boothferry back when they were in deep trouble financially, and we took about 17. I was taking a leak when McGregor (I think) scored the only goal.

I'm sorry, but anyone who loves the club that much should be going to games. I travel down every home game from Maidenhead and it costs me a fortune, but I love the club so I do it. People who've moved miles away to the other side of the world can't be that bothered about Argyle or they wouldn't leave.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Maidenhead Green":9xv2und3 said:
I'm sorry, but anyone who loves the club that much should be going to games. I travel down every home game from Maidenhead and it costs me a fortune, but I love the club so I do it. People who've moved miles away to the other side of the world can't be that bothered about Argyle or they wouldn't leave.

:facepalm: There is such a thing as life outside football you know! :facepalm:

Zymurgy