Barca vs Inter | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barca vs Inter

Z

ZZZZargyle_ender

Barca got put in there place tbh, Inter fully deserved to go through to the final.

Barca are a disgrace in how they go down every single time!!!

Reality check needed for them

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
They were pretty graceless about being knocked out – turning on the sprinklers where Inter were celebrating with their fans (and ONLY there) was pretty poor. I think you learn a lot about someone when you see how they react to an important defeat. Remind me I said that if we lose to Exeter next season though :oops:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Mr Lloyd, what have you been watching all season? Oh yes, I remember.

I enjoyed the Inter defence master-class. But I also thought Barca were inept and clueless in trying to break it down. Awful ref. Great result. It was noisy on the streets around here at the end.

Forza nerazzurri!!!

Feb 8, 2009
Delighted for Inter. Good to see a smug Barca put in their place. Great masterclass performance from Inter ... and you could see them doing it because the longer the clock ran down, the more Inter were believing they could do it and the more Barca were becoming panicky.

Have that Busquets you disgraceful scumbag :grin:

Apr 15, 2008
London
Hoover":1mxd49o0 said:
PL2 3DQ":1mxd49o0 said:
I didn't watch it but it was on ITV so I guess the commentator was Clive Tyledsley, did he fawn and praise Barca and Messi at every opportunity? :)

Yes, and a mention of Manchester United at every possible opportunity.

Actually, I was quite surprised he didn't bring up the topic of the 1999 Champions League Final. :roll:

It wasn't the dreaded Tyledsley - it was the other chap who sounds just like him but isn't quite so annoying... less of the "Manchester United will tell you all about comebacks..."