Best opposition players this season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best opposition players this season

Graham Clark

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
Uwakwe was the Accrington Stanley LWB - A real handful and would be very good for us. I was also impressed by the aggressive pressing and running of Charles as part of their front two

As a holding midfielder - Jordan Rossitter (who we have been linked with before). Helped run the show for Fleetwood and enabled their effective press to destroy us.

Clarke-Harris - a strong front running goalscorer destined for bigger things as part of Peterborough's development policy

Harness of Portsmouth - as others have said. Always a handful. Honourable mentions to Marquis (fantastic movement, although Opuko did well against him) and Daniels after Saturday's game.

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Going a bit further back, one of the stand out performances from last season was the swindon midfielder who they had on loan from Norwich. He ran the game against us on years day, I expected to hear a lot more of him but he has been so quiet Iv forgotten his name !

Apr 1, 2009
Ipplepen green":2yn1cfpz said:
Going a bit further back, one of the stand out performances from last season was the swindon midfielder who they had on loan from Norwich. He ran the game against us on years day, I expected to hear a lot more of him but he has been so quiet Iv forgotten his name !

Jaiyesimi.

Recently sold to Charlton by Swindon to alleviate their financial woes.

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
xmastree":1pwku1bj said:
Ipplepen green":1pwku1bj said:

Jaiyesimi.

Thatā€™s him, looked outstanding against us,

RKB

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Ipplepen green":jevzjfbs said:
xmastree":jevzjfbs said:
Ipplepen green":jevzjfbs said:

Jaiyesimi.

Think he played his last game for them against us, and, although Swindon were very poor on the night, Jaiyesmi was again a threat. Can see him progressing further.

Penlee

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Dempsey for Gillingham looked a threat - very confident

Jul 3, 2013
I thought that CJ Hamilton from Blackpool first game of the season was outstanding against us, how we won that game.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
RKB":39y56k2t said:
Ipplepen green":39y56k2t said:
xmastree":39y56k2t said:
Ipplepen green":39y56k2t said:

Jaiyesimi.

Think he played his last game for them against us, and, although Swindon were very poor on the night, Jaiyesmi was again a threat. Can see him progressing further.
It was him who had the swerving or deflected shot on target that Cooper did brilliantly to save. Only 1-0 at the time.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I thought Adam Phillips, on loan from Burnley and recalled from Morecambe loan to join Accrington, looked a useful midfielder.

Nov 25, 2011
I was thinking back to all the games I've watched on iFollow and trying to recall which opposition players had impressed against Argyle and who might make excellent recruits in an ideal world.

I've come up with:
Honeyman (Hull); Hanlan & Kilgour (Bristol R); Darling, Sorinola & Jerome (MK Dons); Nsiala & Dozzell (Ipswich); Tilt & Massey (Wigan) and the Peterborough pair of Clark-Harris & DembƩlƩ.

So what other players have impressed you when facing Argyle this season? Would they make good recruits to Argyle's cause?

Jul 3, 2013
CJ Hamilton gave us a horrid time first game of the season against Blackpool, be interesting to see how he plays this week.