Big News (grandstand season tickets) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big News (grandstand season tickets)

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The steps in the grandstand are most probably steeper.
You lyndhurst fans are in for a treat.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Michael_Fleet":vsujdyta said:
pilgrimB173":vsujdyta said:
There are many from the Grandstand who will find the lack of handrails to hold on to will be a major problem, whichever Block they sit in. Jest all you like but one day it may be your problem.
An excellent point. Getting high up on the other side will be a problem for quite a few and while this opinion may be derided by some, as the OP said, anyone poking fun may find themselves in a similar position one day.

Where on earth are hand rails supposed to go?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No one said they should go anywhere Daz but there are a lot of people who I see in the GS that really will struggle down those steep steps. It's a worry and no mistake.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
The only way to install handrails would be to put them up the centre of the steps and remove a seat either side so the steps can be extended either side. Would loose 40ish seats from all blocks.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GreenThing":5v7nftwa said:
The only way to install handrails would be to put them up the centre of the steps and remove a seat either side so the steps can be extended either side. Would loose 40ish seats from all blocks.

Loose seats would be even more dangerous ;)

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":1938qjed said:
GreenThing":1938qjed said:

Loose seats would be even more dangerous ;)

Dangers of using an iPhone to post. The spellcheck likes to replace perfectly good words.

Aug 2, 2011
I do not think 1 week is sufficient to sort out nr seat. I am in middle of Africa with very limited WiFi. Not sure I will bother to renew as I cannot do anything until middle of next week.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Presto":14bzcoig said:
I do not think 1 week is sufficient to sort out nr seat. I am in middle of Africa with very limited WiFi. Not sure I will bother to renew as I cannot do anything until middle of next week.
Don't know if this helps. The club have made a statement because of the current closure of operations.

Consequent to this decision, we are extending the period of exclusivity for 2017-18 Mayflower Grandstand season-ticket holders to reserve an available seat for next season in Blocks 1-15.‎

Mayflower movers will now have until Tuesday, March 6 to select their new seat.

PAFC