Blackpool matchday thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool matchday thread

Jul 29, 2010
Biggs":2uoydr1n said:
I assume Nouble is implied here.

Poor game but he’s clearly trying and hopefully just an off day.

Whilst true, he will of course always be handicapped by 'Rory Fallon' syndrome.

There to do a specific team job but despite being appreciated by the gaffer and his team mates he'll get dogs abuse from the 'experts' because it doesn't fit their limited and one dimensional mindset of what a forward is supposed to do.

I predict he'll always get picked when fit yet the 'experts' will never be able to fathom why.

Great result well done lads.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Blackpool will be up there at the end of the season, they just couldn't find a way past M Cooper and Aimson.

We'll be looking back on this in a few months as a fantastic scalp

Nov 2, 2004
Camara completely changed that game, he has so much energy that he was able to run through there press and they lost control of the game.

Mar 14, 2009
Cooper or Aimson as my man of the match.

Both brilliant.

Blackpool were dangerous and look a decent side. That CJ Hamilton looks a player for them.

Mayor was Argyles threat in the second half.

Their 4-3-3 suffocated us somewhat as unfortunately their wide men got more in dangerous positions than our wing backs.

I thought Camara did well. Gets around the park and gives us more energy.

Good win against a side with lots of attacking options.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Biggs":2s0vqn9o said:
Fantastic run and ball from Camara there, he’d be up with Aimson and Cooper for MOTM.

Completely agree Camara has looked quality. He's played simply when needed but a couple of times he has put in some sumptuous passes and broke up play too. He looks a real find.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
X Isle":p32qn1u2 said:
Biggs":p32qn1u2 said:
I assume Nouble is implied here.

Poor game but he’s clearly trying and hopefully just an off day.

Whilst true, he will of course always be handicapped by 'Rory Fallon' syndrome.

There to do a specific team job but despite being appreciated by the gaffer and his team mates he'll get dogs abuse from the 'experts' because it doesn't fit their limited and one dimensional mindset of what a forward is supposed to do.

I predict he'll always get picked when fit yet the 'experts' will never be able to fathom why.

Great result well done lads.

Spot on.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Good result. OK performance.
Definitely take that for the first league game of the season.
Our two new players Mike Cooper and Aimson just superb!

Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations to the team and coaching staff. I'm keen to hear about possible injuries to Jeff & Grant...? Hope they're both ok.

Great way to start the season and what a player we have in young Cooper

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I think Blackpool will head up the M5 thinking they have been robbed today. They were far the better team but we need to give credit to Wooton & Co plus young Mike Cooper for keeping them out. Three points are prisoners but I hope Argyle play better at Leyton Orient

Oct 31, 2015
Cooper and Aimsom stand out today. Camara ( is that right?) Had energy when he came on and so did Telford . Danny M much better second half.

Defense more solid than I was expecting to be honest and they did really well.

Midfield set didn't work at all, neither did the wing backs as wing backs.

Up front we were poor, missed Hardie and Jeffers partnership.

I think we were lucky to win that but it will give Coops confidence. Our midfield seems weaker than last season.

MOm for me either Coops or Ainsom. Both like having new signings

:scarf:

Sep 8, 2013
Good game, great result, really lovely to watch it all on iFollow although not the same as being there. Aimson and a Michael Cooper immense, but good performance by the entire team. Wootton also impressed. Hope his niggle is nothing more than that. Well done Argyle! :scarf: