Bolton match day thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolton match day thread

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
landons forehead":12l0ktgu said:
Devongreenowl":12l0ktgu said:
Wishing all travelling Greens a safe and successful trip to Bolton. Won’t be there myself as off to Hillsborough to see Owls v Swansea. The weather has been horrendous up here all week and at one point I thought I might be joining you after all, as the flooding river Don flows right behind the south stand. Unlike 2007, the ground has survived the floods and the game is on.

Don’t think the Bolton area has had any problems weather-wise, so am sure you’ll all have a great day. Will be following the score all afternoon and looking forward to coming to the Bradford game in a couple of weeks. WAWAW WAAAW!!! :thumbs:

Are you a Sheffield Wednesday fan? You never mentioned it.

Proud of it. Are you a comedian? Nobody ever mentioned it! :whistle:

May 16, 2016
Devongreenowl":2lemyw0c said:
landons forehead":2lemyw0c said:
Devongreenowl":2lemyw0c said:
Wishing all travelling Greens a safe and successful trip to Bolton. Won’t be there myself as off to Hillsborough to see Owls v Swansea. The weather has been horrendous up here all week and at one point I thought I might be joining you after all, as the flooding river Don flows right behind the south stand. Unlike 2007, the ground has survived the floods and the game is on.

Don’t think the Bolton area has had any problems weather-wise, so am sure you’ll all have a great day. Will be following the score all afternoon and looking forward to coming to the Bradford game in a couple of weeks. WAWAW WAAAW!!! :thumbs:

Are you a Sheffield Wednesday fan? You never mentioned it.

Proud of it. Are you a comedian? Nobody ever mentioned it! :whistle:

How do you know if someone's an Ex Pat ?............
.......Give it 5 Minutes and they'll tell you ! :)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
NO ifollow video today?

Please note: EFL Trophy matches are now available on iFollow (excluding Semi-Finals & Finals), but there will be no FA Cup matches available to watch on the service.

Nov 2, 2004
Well I for one am pleased to see Mayor back. He is a better player than Cooper. Interested to see how grant gets on at wingback,it may suit him.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
moles40":11o5x1aj said:
how is grant still in the team after his dreadful display against exeter ,changing my prediction

3-1 bolton now :facepalm:

Crazy isn't it. He's been played in a few positions now, hopefully he plays better at wing-back.
Edit- Grant is playing as a defensive central midfielder and Edwards is at wing back. I'd rather Randell was given a chance as a defensive central midfielder instead of Grant.

David Fox is the co-commentor, he was excellent last time.