Bradford tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford tickets

Sep 3, 2011
Are away tickets available for the Bradford game? I live 4 miles from the ground. Just finished a 13 hour shift at a hospital and I'll admit I can't be asked to look any further for information.

May 14, 2016
Match Day Prices
Adult £25
Over 60/Student £15
Under-16 £10
Under-11 £5

Aug 10, 2006
what a carry on at Bradford today the potd turnstile ran out of tickets 15 minutes before kick off and there were a few green army who missed it, I just got in but what a bloody joke.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
loyal1970":3bigj6l8 said:
what a carry on at Bradford today the potd turnstile ran out of tickets 15 minutes before kick off and there were a few green army who missed it, I just got in but what a bloody joke.

One of the reasons why paying at turnstiles is impractical for the clubs. At a ticket office the tickets are printed upon purchase. You can't expect tickets to be printed for every available seat every week just in case on the odd occasion they might be needed. That would be just wasteful and not particularly green.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
loyal1970":10nb15be said:
Loyal1970, the club website always says how many away fans, except they haven't today. How many would you estimate? And anyone else who was there too - all serious guesses gratefully received. :thumbup:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I overheard the turnstile bloke comment to a steward that “I’ve only got 5 left” At time I thought he was referring to fivers to give as change but perhaps not. This was about 2.45 after having been sent to the Ticket Office behind their Kop by a steward who told me it wasn’t cash on the gate. When I got there and queued up I was told away fans were to pay at the gate. Seems I got in just in time

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Lundan Cabbie":3iy2h9rz said:
loyal1970":3iy2h9rz said:

One of the reasons why paying at turnstiles is impractical for the clubs. At a ticket office the tickets are printed upon purchase. You can't expect tickets to be printed for every available seat every week just in case on the odd occasion they might be needed. That would be just wasteful and not particularly green.
Or in this particular case not particularly maroon and amber?

May 8, 2011
It would seem that the £5 uplift in price for buying on the day didn’t deter people, if Bradford under estimated the numbers based on tickets bought in advance.

Aug 10, 2006
GreensOnScreen":zlxtkc3o said:
loyal1970":zlxtkc3o said:
Loyal1970, the club website always says how many away fans, except they haven't today. How many would you estimate? And anyone else who was there too - all serious guesses gratefully received. :thumbup:
when the supervisor eventually turned up with more tickets he told me Argyle had sold 420 plus they had another 200 on the cash turnstile he had about another 50 so i would say 6 to 650ish, it did make me laugh when he said Argyle told Bradford there would be about 30 paying on the day.

Aug 10, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":2z2hwjqn said:
loyal1970":2z2hwjqn said:

or look at what we had at Bradford last season and use a bit of common sense and how much does it cost to print a ticket anyway pennies, also why do you need a ticket anyway is it so they know how many away fans there are well that hasn't worked has it.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
loyal1970":2yhkufyl said:
Lundan Cabbie":2yhkufyl said:
loyal1970":2yhkufyl said:

or look at what we had at Bradford last season and use a bit of common sense and how much does it cost to print a ticket anyway pennies, also why do you need a ticket anyway is it so they know how many away fans there are well that hasn't worked has it.

Well the safety rules for all seated accommodation say that supporters should be issued with a ticket for a specific seat. If they aren't then only 80% of the capacity for that section is allowed to be used. That can lead to a loss in revenue if they opt for the latter.

May 18, 2016
They obviously under-estimated how many Argyle fans would be attending - because they also ran out of pies for the away fans before kick off.