Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford)

Oct 14, 2015
Having beaten Blackburn, Shrewsbury and Bradford (to name a few) why should we get to worried about how tired Rochdale may or may not be? There bottom for a reason and if Argyle are serious about the play offs these are games that we should win at a canter but we all know football doesn't work like that. I don't imagine DA will be bothered about Wednesday's game either to be honest.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Welwyn Pilgrim":2qnq1g8w said:
Having beaten Blackburn, Shrewsbury and Bradford (to name a few) why should we get to worried about how tired Rochdale may or may not be? There bottom for a reason and if Argyle are serious about the play offs these are games that we should win at a canter but we all know football doesn't work like that. I don't imagine DA will be bothered about Wednesday's game either to be honest.

In your business and life complacency can kill as well, it can kill your aspirations, your goals, but more importantly it can kill your dreams.
Take time to celebrate the wins, but keep moving forward, don't get complacent.”
― Fernando The SpartanGomez

Oct 14, 2015
Pogs....I agree with you 100% that complacency is something that concerns me and yes it could set in but I don't think we should worry to much about the opposition. Even the players have come out and said "no one wants to play us at the moment".

Sep 6, 2006
Welwyn Pilgrim":rf3o3zw9 said:

Yes reason they are bottom is they have a lot of games in hand.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I've been out of the country so this was only the second game I've been to in 2018 (I was at the Wigan game too). What a contrast from the shambles of the autumn - the spirit of these players reminds me of Luggy's "pointage" era. My final game of 2017 was the 0-4 v Oxford, which had a real end of days feel about it. I wouldn't have been remotely surprised if Adams had paid with his job after that. Thank goodness the club leadership has more sense than me.

I still don't quite fancy us for promotion, but what a ride it's been. Long may it continue.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Brussels Bureaucrat":2ro99her said:
I've been out of the country so this was only the second game I've been to in 2018 (I was at the Wigan game too). What a contrast from the shambles of the autumn - the spirit of these players reminds me of Luggy's "pointage" era. My final game of 2017 was the 0-4 v Oxford, which had a real end of days feel about it. I wouldn't have been remotely surprised if Adams had paid with his job after that. Thank goodness the club leadership has more sense than me.

I still don't quite fancy us for promotion, but what a ride it's been. Long may it continue.

In the autumn we had to rely on Carey now we have Taylor fit and the other players have stepped up to the mark, especially Sarcevic, Lameiras( for 20 minutes) Ness and Bradley is back to his best.