Brief Synopsis | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Metal_Green_Mickey":2dq7g41m said:
I feel its this simple.

If Danny Mayor was more consistent and had a better end product he wouldnt be playing in league one.

I enjoy watching him play immensely. Yes he can be frustrating because of his end product but he is still miles better than any other squad member in terms of running and beating a player.

I could watch Mayor all day to be honest. The sort of player that gets you off your seat. So he might not be perfect, but he’s as good as I’ve seen in a green shirt for a goodly while. He brings a simile to my face and I honestly can’t get why some people don’t accept the odd flaw and see that, in the round, we have a pretty special player there. Long may he stay with us

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Forest of Dean Green":3tkmmp1w said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3tkmmp1w said:
I feel its this simple.

If Danny Mayor was more consistent and had a better end product he wouldnt be playing in league one.

I enjoy watching him play immensely. Yes he can be frustrating because of his end product but he is still miles better than any other squad member in terms of running and beating a player.

I could watch Mayor all day to be honest. The sort of player that gets you off your seat. So he might not be perfect, but he’s as good as I’ve seen in a green shirt for a goodly while. He brings a simile to my face and I honestly can’t get why some people don’t accept the odd flaw and see that, in the round, we have a pretty special player there. Long may he stay with us

Love that guy! :nworthy: TBH it's been years since I saw a player go flat on his 'arris just because an opposition player dipped his shoulder and turned with the ball!! Beautiful it was!!

Not comparing myself to Mayor :oops: but I remember getting the ball from kick off start of a (park) game years ago. About 7 oppo players went shooting past me 'closing down' the players that I was supposed to pass it back to. Little light went off in my head and I turned the other way with the ball. Can still remember one of their players saying : 'Scheiise!!' as he raced past me!! Anyway, ran at the back 4,played a one-two with the centre forward and stuck it past the goalie and hit the post!! Still relive that!! 20 second goal scoring chance?? :lol:

Sep 6, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":24x4snoz said:
I feel its this simple.

But nothing comes of it almost always. How many assists this season? Is that one now?. I can't get excited watching him cos I know how it's going to end. That defending by the full back was embarrassing. I don't think Donny were man marking him but we wont get so many defenders or teams that are so accommodating.