Brief Synopsis | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

Apr 1, 2009
Knibbsworth":3e85aw8t said:
Abraham deserves a chance. He didn't look too happy on that bench, and he seems our most like-for-like replacement of Hardie.

But I think Lowe would have cast a very good eye over every aspect of his game in training and perhaps doesn't think he is our best option yet.

Confused. If Abraham has failed thus far to convince Lowe that he is our best option, why does he deserve a chance?

Aug 5, 2016
xmastree":p653p1nf said:
Knibbsworth":p653p1nf said:
Abraham deserves a chance. He didn't look too happy on that bench, and he seems our most like-for-like replacement of Hardie.

But I think Lowe would have cast a very good eye over every aspect of his game in training and perhaps doesn't think he is our best option yet.

Confused. If Abraham has failed thus far to convince Lowe that he is our best option, why does he deserve a chance?

Because I thought he looked good in the game he played, he looked fast, direct and offers something the others don't. If you are on the bench, the worst thing is having to sit and watch and never having a chance to change the game. How can Abraham change Lowe's opinion of gim if he doesn't even get 20 mins to get himself recognised?

However these are my thoughts and sympathies for Abraham, and I concede Lowe's opinion is far more informed than mine, and also that he has seen a lot more of him than I.

Sep 6, 2006
ealinggreen":2sqmxq8m said:
He looks miles off the twice that I have seen him. He just runs.

He would be miles off if he just runs :coat: Lets face it nobody had high hopes for Jephcott before he actually played. Abrahams deserves a chance. Perhaps he wouldn't miss open goals from 4 yards.