Brief Synopsis | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

Jul 6, 2011
Balham_Green":2cz2sx1j said:
Cobi Budge":2cz2sx1j said:
Balham_Green":2cz2sx1j said:
philevs":2cz2sx1j said:
Cobi Budge":2cz2sx1j said:
Vampires11":2cz2sx1j said:
He's 21 .................. he's still learning. Reeves has played briefly at Premier League level.

Let the guy learn his trade FFS

Hopefully next season Adam Randell can be our main CDM.

Hear hear to that about Randell, in fact I wish he’d been recalled earlier this month instead of having his loan extended.

So how often have you seen him play?

I've watched a few of Torquay's games this season on Ifollow and he's been impressive. I also have a Torquay supporting friend who has watched every game and he rates him very highly. Whether that yet makes him good enough to play in League 1, I don't know, but it's certainly promising.

As CDM? He looks lightweight

Have you stood next to him?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Balham_Green":h8p0ju72 said:
Cobi Budge":h8p0ju72 said:
Balham_Green":h8p0ju72 said:
philevs":h8p0ju72 said:
Cobi Budge":h8p0ju72 said:
Vampires11":h8p0ju72 said:
He's 21 .................. he's still learning. Reeves has played briefly at Premier League level.

Hear hear to that about Randell, in fact I wish he’d been recalled earlier this month instead of having his loan extended.

I've watched a few of Torquay's games this season on Ifollow and he's been impressive. I also have a Torquay supporting friend who has watched every game and he rates him very highly. Whether that yet makes him good enough to play in League 1, I don't know, but it's certainly promising.

So did Stevie Adams and look how good he was. Doesn't need to be a 16 stone bruiser. I've watched a few Torquay games on YouTube this season and certainly seems to be able to "give it out"...he's also pretty good in the box as well.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":2mxwurn8 said:
Cobi Budge":2mxwurn8 said:
Balham_Green":2mxwurn8 said:
philevs":2mxwurn8 said:
Cobi Budge":2mxwurn8 said:
Vampires11":2mxwurn8 said:

David Fox couldn't really tackle - didnt stop him from being one of the best CDM's we've had in years though.

Apr 4, 2004
Balham_Green":24omiy1q said:
Cobi Budge":24omiy1q said:
Balham_Green":24omiy1q said:
philevs":24omiy1q said:
Cobi Budge":24omiy1q said:
Vampires11":24omiy1q said:

What does that mean? If it was MMA or arm wrestling I would agree. I personally think we have a super talented player on our hands. I reckon he is more than capable of playing that role.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Kante looks lightweight and is not tall, but it has not stopped him having a stellar career as a defensive midfielder.

Sep 6, 2006
"Cobi Budge"]
Vampires11":249jkwll said:

Hopefully next season Adam Randell can be our main CDM.[/quote]

Hear hear to that about Randell, in fact I wish he’d been recalled earlier this month instead of having his loan extended.[/quote]

So how often have you seen him play?[/quote]

I've watched a few of Torquay's games this season on Ifollow and he's been impressive. I also have a Torquay supporting friend who has watched every game and he rates him very highly. Whether that yet makes him good enough to play in League 1, I don't know, but it's certainly promising.[/quote]

As CDM? He looks lightweight[/quote]

What does that mean? If it was MMA or arm wrestling I would agree. I personally think we have a super talented player on our hands. I reckon he is more than capable of playing that role.[/quote]

I'll ask you the same question. How often have you seen him? Talented maybe. So you don't think a CDM needs to be able to put himself about, not be out muscled, win a few tackles...

Sep 6, 2006
Emu":341mqwgx said:
Kante looks lightweight and is not tall, but it has not stopped him having a stellar career as a defensive midfielder.

Good point. The Premier is different to the rough and tumble of League 1 though eh?