Brief Synopsis | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Tugboat":1wnkmwsf said:
xmastree":1wnkmwsf said:
Tugboat":1wnkmwsf said:
Fantastic performance against a pretty woeful Swindon team.

A big confidence boost and amen to 3 points.

Fornah still improving but I think he still needs to have a better match awareness, that will come with game time. You’d probably notice more of what he does if he wasn’t playing. However I still expect Macleod to slot back into that position once fit.

Only thing we lacked last night was more goals for our efforts. I like the Jephcott and Hardie partnership but I think they could do we a little deserved rest. Maybe have a look at either Moore up front or Ennis starting a game.

Why change things when we are going well? It's change for the sake of change. Lowe and his staff see the players every day, and have access to things like the GPS trackers. They will know when individual players need a rest, which is more relevant than them deserving one.

You don’t see mental exhaustion on a GPS tracker.

I’m not saying drop them for the fun of it but now and again let them start a match from the bench. Let them watch a match and come into it.

Sometimes it’s refreshing to have a first half off.

Added to that has Moore or Ennis had a chance to show what they can do?

With Tuesday, Saturday matches booked on for the foreseeable, let’s get the legs stretched on the players waiting in the wings and make them feel valued
Last night, you were reminding us that you predicted that Hardie would score but what you didn’t admit was that, before he scored, you wanted him replaced by Moore.
Hardie looks to me that he has just got his ‘mojo’ back.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
davie nine":1edwce71 said:
Tugboat":1edwce71 said:
xmastree":1edwce71 said:
Tugboat":1edwce71 said:

Fornah still improving but I think he still needs to have a better match awareness, that will come with game time. You’d probably notice more of what he does if he wasn’t playing. However I still expect Macleod to slot back into that position once fit.

Only thing we lacked last night was more goals for our efforts. I like the Jephcott and Hardie partnership but I think they could do we a little deserved rest. Maybe have a look at either Moore up front or Ennis starting a game.

Why change things when we are going well? It's change for the sake of change. Lowe and his staff see the players every day, and have access to things like the GPS trackers. They will know when individual players need a rest, which is more relevant than them deserving one.

I’m not saying drop them for the fun of it but now and again let them start a match from the bench. Let them watch a match and come into it.

With Tuesday, Saturday matches booked on for the foreseeable, let’s get the legs stretched on the players waiting in the wings and make them feel valued
Last night, you were reminding us that you predicted that Hardie would score but what you didn’t admit was that, before he scored, you wanted him replaced by Moore.

I thought he looked mentally exhausted and thought Moore could freshen things up.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Tugboat":3bcgmb2l said:
davie nine":3bcgmb2l said:
xmastree":3bcgmb2l said:

I thought he looked mentally exhausted and thought Moore could freshen things up.
Surely, you must admit that you were wrong about that. The second goal came when, after helping to defend a corner, he sprinted from his own area, took the ball from Camara in the centre circle and raced clear to beat the Swindon keeper.
Not bad for someone who was mentally exhausted.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
davie nine":231p9c8t said:
Tugboat":231p9c8t said:
davie nine":231p9c8t said:
xmastree":231p9c8t said:

Surely, you must admit that you were wrong about that. The second goal came when, after helping to defend a corner, he sprinted from his own area, took the ball from Camara in the centre circle and raced clear to beat the Swindon keeper.
Not bad for someone who was mentally exhausted.

Christ David he gave his opinion in the middle of a live game. He may have called it wrong but hey we've all done that at some stage haven't we? I know I have for sure.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
So have I, more often than I care to remember.
It was just that Tuggers later reminded us of his prediction but not of his suggestion, a couple of minutes before Hardie scored, that he be substituted.
I just thought it was ironic, that’s all.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
davie nine":3oe8m8k8 said:
So have I, more often than I care to remember.
It was just that Tuggers later reminded us of his prediction but not of his suggestion, a couple of minutes before Hardie scored, that he be substituted.
I just thought it was ironic, that’s all.
No problem mate .

Ive done the same thing, we all talk bollocks at times :lol:

Jul 6, 2011
Quintrell_Green":2jvzoycj said:
At least the game on last Saturday was a boost to Sheffield's confidence in view of their away win tonight at Old Trafford.

O.G.S. is a classic example of a manager who rotates a squad, he'll win a game convincingly and the next match change the spine of his team and wonder why they play like strangers.
That's why I'm quite happy Ryan Lowe sticks to the same team despite the cries of mental exhaustion.....