Brief Synopsis | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
davie nine":1z6ybf8i said:
Brechin Hedge":1z6ybf8i said:
i was responding to the opening para written by someone else which i merely copied into my response as i am not clever enough to do anything else.

i am clear. would rather use Argyle players to represent PAFC that some one else's players. guess it is short term success v long term strategy. Need to realign expectations of fans before they accept long term strategy over yo yo club we have become.
I can see now that you responded to a post by 'football-bet-data'.It's up to you if you do this but, if you want to respond to another poster, you can click on the small 'bubble' in the bottom right hand corner of the post that you are responding to. I have just done that to respond to your post. I, genuinely, hope that this is helpful.
I do agree with your opinion about giving priority to our own academy players ahead of signing other clubs' youngsters on loan. RL has made some progress with this policy by playing Cooper, Jephcott and, more recently, Law. These young players need support from more experienced players and I believe that the club realises this and that this will be reflected in our summer recruitment.
Agreed & very much hope this is the case; Randell, Lolos, Pursall, Tomlinson, Craske are amongst those from whom I hope to see a home-grown “wee nugget” or two. ( with the defenders in particular being under the tutelage of the likes of Bradley or a Branson or two)