Brief Synopsis!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!!

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Today felt like we got our football club back!

Great effort from the other clubs, but especially the Brighton fans.

I'm a little hoarse and my wrists are hurting from the singing and clapping but what a great feeling I walked away with today. There were a few occasions today when I am not ashamed to say, I had a lump in my throat.

We're the left side.....

tonsk

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
How things can change in a week, it felt like home again.

I had tears in my eyes more than once.

I flippin love this football club, no, i mean it.

I love Plymouth Argyle. :oops: (and i am 52, married with grown up kids)

I will never forget today.

Jan 29, 2010
Argyle Nutter":cftbns4a said:
Ball came off the crossbar landed behind the line & bounced out Soukouna put it back in the net & lino went to give offside
but the ref overruled it.

lino actually gave the goal and put his flag down when Soukouna followed it in

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Like Mark says, it feels like we've got our club back. A bit premature of course, but the day was made special by some real football fans reminding us what it means to be a supporter when many of us have been caught up in the gloom.

A personal thanks from me too.

For me, watching Fletch pre match going through some defensive routines addressing communication was an insight. The back four whilst not looking solid certainly did look after each other and 'talked' throughout. However Berry still worries me at times.

The spine, King/Nelson, Soukouna/Walton and Feeney where up for it today and for large periods where untroubled.

Williams goal brought about light relief when you sensed that Macclesfield whilst not looking threatening at that point, had a couple of chances due our defensive nerviness.

As the game went on it was apparent that a two goal lead wasn't going to be increased upon, and with that saw us dropping deeper defensively when the finishing line was fast approaching.

We held on under some moderate pressure, at a time when Macclesfield probably could have drawn level with the few chances created.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It was 100 percent Williams goal, it was announced Williams over the speakers, BBC and the lino flagged for the goal.
And I think our left side won the competition ;)

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Devonport End Lino had a 'mare but he did eventually get something right when he flagged for the goal before Soukana followed it in. Definitely Williams goal, also a good goal from Feeney.

Still a long way to go and we desperately need some strength and height up front, but it's a start.

Brighton fans and the others supporters were fantastic, a great advert for real football compared to the over-hyped and over-rated nonsense of the Premier League that our media are so obsessed with.

Let's hope the fans-united day out gets the coverage it deserves.

Mar 1, 2008
To all the various fans that made the journey, you are absolute LEGENDS

:nworthy:

Fans united will never be defeated :huddle:

May 23, 2011
Got to continue the left side/right side thing! Its quality!

Amazing atmosphere, Amazing game, Amazing people. Just AMAZING! :clap:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
tobysFlag":3j7okv0m said:
Got to continue the left side/right side thing! Its quality!

Amazing atmosphere, Amazing game, Amazing people. Just AMAZING! :clap:

The left side right side thing was fantastic, I was at the back of Block 4 and the whole stand were at it. I think the left side sneaked it ;)

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
Very very good game today. The performance was good, the atmosphere was fantastic, I have to say that is definitely one of the best atmospheres I've seen at home park. The Brighton fans and other fans from various clubs helped us greatly today and we should be so thankful to them, now we just have to create that sort of atmosphere every home game. Very pleased for the lads to get their first win today, hopefully fletch and ro can spur them on to win the next one now. Proud to be a green right now. COYG!

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
The second goal crossed the line and the Lino flagged for a goal but when the follow up was headed in Macclesfield thought it was for an offside that's why the ref had a chat with him.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Listened to it on the radio. Sounds like we had a decent game today, Sparksy described Argyle attacks on several ocasions!