Bristol City Match Thread. | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bristol City Match Thread.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ladapo and Macey the standout players for me.. great team spirit and good tactics by Adams.

Would love a cup run.. let’s hope for a kind second round draw!!

We’ll done lads, you did us proud!!

Sep 6, 2006
greengiant1886":r5akel3z said:
Balham_Green":r5akel3z said:
greengiant1886":r5akel3z said:
Balham_Green":r5akel3z said:
Lesley Somerville":r5akel3z said:
Whatever the final result, we are playing much better than we did on Saturday. Happy with that

Are you there?
Didn't stop you commenting on the performance at Walsall.

For the sake of accuracy can you point out my comments on the performance at Walsall?
Ok.

Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors).

1. No delight mate. But there is a lot of rubbish written on here. Quite a few suggesting before we should be beating Walsall without any foundation. As indeed did you. I am quite concerned about the early signs to be honest in particular not today's result but the lack of pace throughout the team.Something else learnt today then - you don't like being proved wrong.

2. Not such a good time to play them then. Any concerns expressed are seen by the green tints like yourself as taking pleasure.

3. Grim reading for the green tints that especially the one dimensional bit. The truth hurts.

4. Oddball said he got his tactics wrong. And the manager is paid to get things right IN ADVANCE. Amazed at the comments on here about pace not being important. From the World Cup (ask Argentina) to Sunday League it's huge. Which is why I can't see us doing that well this season.

5. It is no doubt true that if you have so much quality in the team, as that team did, you can get away with limited pace. This side does not have such quality.

There are a few more, but all of these were made without you having seen the team play.

Gave you something useful to do didn't it? And where in those comments is there anything talking specifically about the Walsall
game and the performance in particular rather than general comments about e.g. the need for pace? Want to do more research?[/quote]
Haha love as soon as you're proved wrong you act as if it was your master plan all along to waste my time.

1. I am quite concerned about the early signs - fair enough if you were at pre-season games but if not where are you getting these early signs from?

2. That one is specifically about the Walsall game.

3. In reference to what someone else has written about the Walsall game, calling it the "truth".

4. You can't see us doing well this season - based on what if not the Walsall game?

5. This side does not have much quality - same question.[/quote]

You DO really need to get out more mate if you have nothing better to do but desperately analyse my comments from 2 weeks ago for some vague sign of inconsistency. I really didn't think they would be so important to you. Am flattered. I will repeat again where have I commented on the actual Walsall game? You are clutching at straws. Sweet dreams. Perhaps you will awake refreshed with a stronger argument.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very enjoyable. :greensmile:

SE61Ww9.mp4

Feb 2, 2007
We need a decent cup run this season, so we can keep our larger Senior squad happy by playing more games- more players than we’ve had since admin, expecting first team starts on paper at least!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
samjones":35wy81ah said:
9 changes by lee Johnson so whilst its a good win it was only against the bl00dy reserve team FFS.
Some people seem to be get carried away with it all.
Totally meaningless if we don't back it up and win on Saturday IMHO
:facepalm: damned if they win, damned if they draw, damned if they lose.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Steve Evans":gemzn59f said:
samjones":gemzn59f said:
9 changes by lee Johnson so whilst its a good win it was only against the bl00dy reserve team FFS.

You can only beat what's put in front of you. Their reserves should be better than our first time otherwise they'd be reserves at a League One club or lower

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
samjones":34g3aqgu said:
Followed the game with a City fan and season ticket holder. He reckoned it was 8 changes but that they had a pretty strong line up. We made changes too so a good night’s work and a welcome confidence booster hopefully. Certainly not getting carried away Sam and whilst I appreciate you are a bit of a WUM you can try and enjoy wins sometimes without putting a negative slant on things all the time. It’s much more fun.

Apr 5, 2008
:lol: We were going to get hammered I thought according to many posters ,no where to be seen now,after a great win last night.Nothing changes with PASOTI :lol:

Oct 14, 2015
Mole....your right nothing changes. We win at BCFC yet someone still rambling about the Walsall game. You couldn't make it up....

Oct 31, 2015
Steve Evans":8ijt39m5 said:
samjones":8ijt39m5 said:
Their reserves beat us 5 nil last season FFS

Sep 25, 2010
Looking at the replay, for tha BC disallowed offside goal.

The Lino was 100% correct, as Eisa lifted his leg, to allow the ball to pass, therefore getting in the way of Macey.

Therefore he was interfering with play, and the offside was correct.

This is a perfect example of the interpretation of the law,

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
rsp4":1cpx197i said:
Steve Evans":1cpx197i said:
samjones":1cpx197i said:

We beat them 1 nil this season FFS

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
GreenThing":gqieeqi7 said:
rsp4":gqieeqi7 said:
Steve Evans":gqieeqi7 said:
samjones":gqieeqi7 said:

We beat them 1 nil this season FFS

We probably won't get drawn against them next year FFS! :scarf: