Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A

Aug 5, 2016
Site Manager":1267bhzd said:
Q: Looking from afar what are your views on Plymouth Argyle?
A: I like Plymouth. They’ve got a good manager in Ryan Lowe, he knows the division extremely well now. As do his players, which I think is invaluable. Despite a relatively shaky start, you look to be on your way now to where you should be. It’s always refreshing seeing a team play out from the back, and now you’re starting to take more of these chances and dealing better with crosses into the box than what you previously were, I see a good second half of the campaign. Danny Mayor and Antoni Sarcevic are fantastic players to have in the squad, I like the look of Josh Grant too.

How does this fella know so much about Argyle? From those observations it seems like he's got a season ticket!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Knibbsworth":3p0a8b58 said:
Site Manager":3p0a8b58 said:
Q: Looking from afar what are your views on Plymouth Argyle?
A: I like Plymouth. They’ve got a good manager in Ryan Lowe, he knows the division extremely well now. As do his players, which I think is invaluable. Despite a relatively shaky start, you look to be on your way now to where you should be. It’s always refreshing seeing a team play out from the back, and now you’re starting to take more of these chances and dealing better with crosses into the box than what you previously were, I see a good second half of the campaign. Danny Mayor and Antoni Sarcevic are fantastic players to have in the squad, I like the look of Josh Grant too.

How does this fella know so much about Argyle? From those observations it seems like he's got a season ticket!

It's Cambridge mate.
He's probably doing a Post Doctorate Research Fellowship into Plymouth Argyle and the link between Ginster's pasties and Bury F.C. !! :crazy:

Sep 23, 2003
location, location.
Pogleswoody":31t0lrcc said:
Rush Goalie":31t0lrcc said:
saffronwalden green":31t0lrcc said:
There is a P&R on Newmarket Road, which should be sign posted from the A14, approx 15 minute walk to the ground. B&Q also have an unregulated car park, 5 mins walk from the ground. Also plenty of parking at the large shopping center car park, 5 mins further into town from B&Q. WORD OF WARNING, don’t be tempted to use the bus lanes unless you are authorised to do so, Cambridge City Council are making a fortune from infringements, I speak from bitter experience, it cost me £65.

Thanks, that's all very useful. Driving there with 2 children in tow, so need a good parking spot.

Martyn will be on in a minute saying it is illegal to tow children in Cambridge, you'll have to try to get them into the car, Rushy!! :lol:

Au contraire, towing children round Cambridge is de rigueur (albeit in those death trap cycle buggy attachments).

Oct 20, 2015
Safe travels to the tireless Army. I expect 900 away fans will drown out the home support! It's weird, when you look at the fixture list the Cambridge trip doesn't stand out as a massive journey, but it's miiiiiilllllleeees away. Full respect to those on the road.

Feeling good about this one, 2-1 to the 'Gyle I reckon.