Can't wait for Argyle v Leicester Matchday Moments & Tunnel Cam | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Can't wait for Argyle v Leicester Matchday Moments & Tunnel Cam

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
At the time of the build, the whole ethos was 'minimum requirement' as the money just wasn't there.

Unfortunately it was all down to timing, if Simon had his money just a year earlier, I have a feeling we would have had a far bigger go at it, but that's the way of the world really, "If only".

When you have a look at HP these days, it really is a jewell, and I'm sure the vast majority of us are really chuffed with it.

Saying that, I think most of us would be happy with a 25k capacity rather than what we have now. Mind you, if we do go down to crappy League One, it's about right. Who'd want to deal with that dilemma eh?? :confused:
Yes absolutely, some of us are from the era of "You cut your cloth according"
At the time of the redevelopment that was the best the club could afford.
If thats it then making small steps is the way.
Onwards and upwards.

Reactions: Rosie

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Have to say the bit with SH in the changing room really made me feel proud of the club. Some - perhaps most chairman would barely no where the changing rooms were - let alone go in. And in how many clubs would an appearance be met with spontaneous applause from the players.

They should use that clip in the interview process - if you come here you will be part of all this and will be expected to build on it

Mar 18, 2024
Falmouth
There's absolutely no question we need bigger changing facilities..

Though I don't give too much of a fig about the away dressing room :ROFLMAO:
Here's an option. Turn it into one big home dressing room and put the away in a portakabin outside the BPE. Kind of like glamping, but not.

• Haha
Reactions: greenpig27
May 16, 2016
Small dressing rooms that have produced massive achievements.

They can't be that bad after all. Maybe it's only a size issue for some supporters.

Reactions: Deacster