Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL)

Feb 12, 2018
What's it matter if profit is being made?
If you can get to Charlton and back for cheaper then crack on.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I find BG's curiosity on this matter rather curious myself. Just one of many on this site who want the inside leg measurement of everything disclosed whether or not they have any right to know.

The SGs run a handful of coaches per season and as the coaches generally run full I'm guessing that everyone is happy to pay the price.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":3tgo2isc said:
Balham_Green":3tgo2isc said:
I think the point is whether a profit is being made? People have the right to ask

I have no idea whether one is or not - i suspect not. But what if it were? Heinous crime. Tell you what why don't you set up in competition?

No? - thought not.

Stupid comment as usual. I have another occupation... don't know why i even bother replying to such drivel. But you are even more naive than I thought from your match reports if you don't think they are making a profit. Pretty sure it doesn't cost £1500.

Sep 6, 2006
SMH47":1facjxdx said:

It matters because if so the fans are being exploited. Not rocket science is it?

Far from exploiting fans, I think you'll find that more often than not these coaches are run at a loss and are actually subsidised by SG funds, particularly when people pull out at short notice.

Non story and I'm bewildered by insinuation tbh (full disclosure, I'm a regular attender of ST meetings and jump on their coach whenever they run them, as i also do with GT run coaches).

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Balham_Green":1h6wy432 said:
SMH47":1h6wy432 said:

It matters because if so the fans are being exploited. Not rocket science is it?

"exploited"

It's a group of fans helping other fans get to games. Having worked in the coach industry I probably have a much closer grip on costs than you do and it's a fair price. If they need to cover admin. or any other out of pocket costs then so be it. If anyone can, or want, to get there cheaper I'm sure they'll take it. You going?

AND cut out the nasty edge to your posting style, you've been warned many times before.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'm sure Ken won't mind me saying this but all the SG's are interested in is covering the cost of the coach, the breakfasts and a small tip for the driver. They don't make anything out of it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Taking a coach into London is an expensive trip I can tell you.

The charges from that prat of a Mayor is getting beyond a joke, I know Target were at one time thinking of pulling out, but I think they've decided to pass some of the extra costs to the customer, in this case The Senior Greens.

I won't bite BG, you're again making yourself look a prat and upsetting some of us on here as you seem to be implying something about we well loved member of the Argyle family.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Plus prizes plus Lorr's cakes etc etc etc.

Exploitation at its very worst!!

Sep 6, 2006
Keepitgreen":13xug8me said:
I'm sure Ken won't mind me saying this but all the SG's are interested in is covering the cost of the coach, the breakfasts and a small tip for the driver. They don't make anything out of it.

Fair enough.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":3889t5f7 said:
Balham_Green":3889t5f7 said:
SMH47":3889t5f7 said:

"exploited"

It's a group of fans helping other fans get to games. Having worked in the coach industry I probably have a much closer grip on costs than you do and it's a fair price. If they need to cover admin. or any other out of pocket costs then so be it. If anyone can, or want, to get there cheaper I'm sure they'll take it. You going?

AND cut out the nasty edge to your posting style, you've been warned many times before.

Who do you think you are? How about you cut out childish comments like suggesting I hire a coach?!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
No, who do you think you are?! You have used a word like ‘exploited’ which is bang out of order to a group of people who do nothing but help other Argyle fans.

I suggest you apologise.