Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL)

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Balham_Green":24s0hesg said:
DartingtonPilgrim":24s0hesg said:
Balham_Green":24s0hesg said:
DartingtonPilgrim":24s0hesg said:
Ken Beale":24s0hesg said:
Hi supporters we have a full 29 seat second coach going Charlton, but 4 more fans would like to attend, we are looking for 6 more Green Army fans to cover the cost of taking a larger coach. Family friendly bunch.

Cost is £34 for coach transfers plus breakfast including tea/coffee

Just for you BG , my basic maths education tells me that 29 + 4 +6 = 39 please let me know if i have anything wrong .
39 x £34 = £1,326 so by my reckoning you are quite right , it doesn't cost £1500.

I would suggest that the issue is that even though you accepted there was no profit , you had already decided to make an accusation , too little , too late in my view .

Yawn. So asking a question is an accusation is it? Think you are easily confused. See what you want to see.

Tired are we diddums ?

Just so there is no confusion , you admitted to thinking someone was making a profit and then suggested that if a profit was being made the fans were being exploited ( therefore you questioned the integrity of those involved in arranging the coaches ), then because you didn't like some of the responses ( or maybe you did as you only seem to post to cause aggravation ) , you begin to behave like a spoilt brat .
If you don't wish to exchange ideas or get involved in debates with grown ups who have a reasonable understanding of the English language , maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time .

Oh the irony. Hilarious. From somebody resorting to personal abuse themselves. How dumb does that make you? And too daft to see it.
So because I challenge other posters especially their language e.g ars4hole & now spoilt brat I am one. Take a look at yourself first (if you can bear too - might be painful ).

Of course bg , you're so obviously right , how difficult it must be to ( just the one o , mr english master ) stand alone , when everyone else is too stupid to understand you . On the other hand , maybe you should consider the possibility that it really is you , that your arrogance, ignorance, generally inappropriate and aggressive manner toward other posters makes you stand out . Have you ever considered moving to America , i believe there is someone over there that is an absolutely perfect match for you .

Jan 3, 2013
Threads like this are exactly why I rarely post on this site , people who don't use the SG coaches querying cost just to stir up trouble. Ken, Lorr and their team do a fabulous job, even travelling independently to proposed brekkie stops to assess them before the coaches use them. Draws on the coaches with free prizes, organisation etc all add up, the coaches don't just turn up.....
BG, you'd pick a fight if you were alone in a darkened room, you especially and your snide remarks are the reason why Loads of us rarely post, and only check on the site now and then....proud of that are you?

KEN and LORR KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
I'm out of here for a few weeks

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Knarf Reprah":3hzcrrff said:
Threads like this are exactly why I rarely post on this site , people who don't use the SG coaches querying cost just to stir up trouble. Ken, Lorr and their team do a fabulous job, even travelling independently to proposed brekkie stops to assess them before the coaches use them. Draws on the coaches with free prizes, organisation etc all add up, the coaches don't just turn up.....
BG, you'd pick a fight if you were alone in a darkened room, you especially and your snide remarks are the reason why Loads of us rarely post, and only check on the site now and then....proud of that are you?

:clap:

Jul 18, 2011
IJN":3s2tg0gs said:
Taking a coach into London is an expensive trip I can tell you.

The charges from that prat of a Mayor is getting beyond a joke, I know Target were at one time thinking of pulling out, but I think they've decided to pass some of the extra costs to the customer, in this case The Senior Greens.

I won't bite BG, you're again making yourself look a prat and upsetting some of us on here as you seem to be implying something about we well loved member of the Argyle family.

I quite like the fact that this site usually manages to avoid politics, so why the “prat of a mayor” comment?

And for accuracy, you are obviously referring to Boris who introduced the charge in 2008, correct?

Sep 6, 2006
DartingtonPilgrim":n3sbzczv said:
Balham_Green":n3sbzczv said:
Balham_Green":n3sbzczv said:
Ken Beale":n3sbzczv said:
Hi supporters we have a full 29 seat second coach going Charlton, but 4 more fans would like to attend, we are looking for 6 more Green Army fans to cover the cost of taking a larger coach. Family friendly bunch.

Just for you BG , my basic maths education tells me that 29 + 4 +6 = 39 please let me know if i have anything wrong .
39 x £34 = £1,326 so by my reckoning you are quite right , it doesn't cost £1500.

I would suggest that the issue is that even though you accepted there was no profit , you had already decided to make an accusation , too little , too late in my view .

Yawn. So asking a question is an accusation is it? Think you are easily confused. See what you want to see.

Tired are we diddums ?

Just so there is no confusion , you admitted to thinking someone was making a profit and then suggested that if a profit was being made the fans were being exploited ( therefore you questioned the integrity of those involved in arranging the coaches ), then because you didn't like some of the responses ( or maybe you did as you only seem to post to cause aggravation ) , you begin to behave like a spoilt brat .
If you don't wish to exchange ideas or get involved in debates with grown ups who have a reasonable understanding of the English language , maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time .

Oh the irony. Hilarious. From somebody resorting to personal abuse themselves. How dumb does that make you? And too daft to see it.
So because I challenge other posters especially their language e.g ars4hole & now spoilt brat I am one. Take a look at yourself first (if you can bear too - might be painful ).

Of course bg , you're so obviously right , how difficult it must be to ( just the one o , mr english master ) stand alone , when everyone else is too stupid to understand you . On the other hand , maybe you should consider the possibility that it really is you , that your arrogance, ignorance, generally inappropriate and aggressive manner toward other posters makes you stand out . Have you ever considered moving to America , i believe there is someone over there that is an absolutely perfect match for you .

Shock horror. 'To'. I made a typo! You call me a spoilt brat then suggest I am inappropriate and aggressive. Can you NOT see the irony?

Sep 6, 2006
Knarf Reprah":3c83bayh said:

You won't be missed. Not exactly Mr Popular on here yourself are you? For the record I followed up a query somebody else made and SUGGESTED a profit MAY Be made. Now accept it isn't. Hardly crime of the century is it? I then get abuse and comments from the likes of obnoxious DartingtonPilgrim who obviously has nothing else to worry about. And now people don't post on here according to Frank because of me. Laughable.

Oct 24, 2010
DartingtonPilgrim":2p7ouhl0 said:
Ken Beale":2p7ouhl0 said:

Take off the VAT and Balham is only around 30% out, which, to be fair, isn't bad for him.

Aug 22, 2017
Hi Ken I have someone interested. Lets get Charlton rocking. More the merrier at The Valley. Surprised the coach is not full.Annoying when people have to drop out.

Nov 25, 2015
No surprise that all the nonsense about the cost has died down after the GTs prices cane out at almost the same but without breakfast included!
Looking forward to this even more after Saturday’s result, keep winning these 6 pointers and we’ll cruise into the play-offs!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Jannerbear":111dfs09 said:
No surprise that all the nonsense about the cost has died down after the GTs prices cane out at almost the same but without breakfast included!
Looking forward to this even more after Saturday’s result, keep winning these 6 pointers and we’ll cruse into the play-offs![/b]

Although it looked like Mission Impossible at Xmas!! :scarf:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Dave and Conner are on the coach, cheers lads.
Come on Green Army just a few more needed.