Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23 | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23

Are you happy with a Monday night game?

• Yes

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I think Argyle fans know that this game could almost be a decider for automatic promotion and a win for Argyle is essential, so I would be very surprised if it actually affects the attendance much. The atmosphere is generally always better under lights too and people who can’t now go, should be replaced by others who couldn’t make the Saturday. If it was a promotion decider, Argyle could probably sell 24,000 tickets, so I don’t think they will be far off selling 18,000 for this crunch match.
WAAAW

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I think the attendance will not be greatly affected. Biggest game in a while. They're selling out. We all want to showcase the club with a full house that's for sure

May 16, 2016
Monster Green":14x5zti1 said:
I think the attendance will not be greatly affected. Biggest game in a while. They're selling out. We all want to showcase the club with a full house that's for sure

Excluding the ST Holders who wont6be able to attend.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Guiri Green":3lpu2u4z said:
Monster Green":3lpu2u4z said:

There will be ST holders who won't be able to attend, as well as non ST holders who will now be able to attend. Attendance won't be affected by much at all. If them lot up the road can sell out their allocation with over a month to spare, then so can we.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Ho hum. I was going to go and see the 'Apollo 11' film that night. So, for me, it's a choice between going to the Moon or going to Home Park. Not much of a choice really.

Well there are 5 Argyle supporters on this Pusser's Grey who are chuffed it's been moved to TV as being at sea we were missing the Saturday game but can at least watch it on the telly Monday evening (course and speed dependent!!).

May 16, 2016
The Doctor":hu2wxk75 said:
Ho hum. I was going to go and see the 'Apollo 11' film that night. So, for me, it's a choice between going to the Moon or going to Home Park. Not much of a choice really.

The Moon lacks atmosphere.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Monster Green":2avawq1t said:
Guiri Green":2avawq1t said:
Monster Green":2avawq1t said:

There will be ST holders who won't be able to attend, as well as non ST holders who will now be able to attend. Attendance won't be affected by much at all. If them lot up the road can sell out their allocation with over a month to spare, then so can we.

I hope we sell out our home allocation, bit embarrassing if Exeter sell out their allocation and we as the bigger club with a new grandstand can’t..

Personally I can’t think of anything better than being there at a genuine potential promotion 6 pointer against your rivals under the lights with the world watching!

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":3jguu6v4 said:
Monster Green":3jguu6v4 said:
Guiri Green":3jguu6v4 said:
Monster Green":3jguu6v4 said:

I hope we sell out our home allocation, bit embarrassing if Exeter sell out their allocation and we as the bigger club with a new grandstand can’t..

Personally I can’t think of anything better than being there at a genuine potential promotion 6 pointer against your rivals under the lights with the world watching!

Am not sure the 'world will be watching'! :funny:

Dec 3, 2005
Great - the knuckle draggers in their hoodies will be out under the cover of darkness!